Who has the best dessert in WDW ??????

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Everyone has a favorite. Which one do you think is the best dessert served in a WDW restaurant??? :slurp::sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

That's a hard question! Hhmmm...

I can narrow my choices down to the banana bread pudding with the hot caramel sauce at Ohana's and my slightly modified form of the 'No Way Jose' at Beaches & Creams.

I think the winner would have to be the 'No Way Jose' my way! I order it with all chocolate ice cream and extra extra extra peanut butter & hot fudge. I tell our waiter I'd like to have a little ice cream with the peanut butter/hot fudge goo. :slurp:

Tomi-Rocket

omg!

I have something different than the bread pudding. I have to say the best dessert I've had ever, not just in WDW was at Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room and it was the Sticky Toffee Pudding!! So amazing, I can't wait to go back and have it again.......:slurp:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
That's a hard question! Hhmmm...

I can narrow my choices down to the banana bread pudding with the hot caramel sauce at Ohana's and my slightly modified form of the 'No Way Jose' at Beaches & Creams.

I think the winner would have to be the 'No Way Jose' my way! I order it with all chocolate ice cream and extra extra extra peanut butter & hot fudge. I tell our waiter I'd like to have a little ice cream with the peanut butter/hot fudge goo. :slurp:

Ditto on both...

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Also, the almond crusted cheesecake at Narcoossee's is freakin' great and (even though I do not like creme brulee...) the peach creme brulee at Flying Fish is out of this world and it's the only one I'll eat.

Tiggerfanatic

I have something different than the bread pudding. I have to say the best dessert I've had ever, not just in WDW was at Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room and it was the Sticky Toffee Pudding!! So amazing, I can't wait to go back and have it again.......:slurp:

Yeah - what he said! And I can't wait to go back again, either!

disneylemons

Since bread pudding is a favorite - after reading this thread I'm going to have to try Ohana or Ragland Road's version - sounds wonderful!

ms7479a

Here are a few of my favorites:

Fried Wantons from Yak and Yeti:
DSC05574.JPG

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern:
DSC05830.JPG

Bread and Butter Pudding from Raglan Road:
DSC05867.JPG

Some other favorites of mine (sorry no pictures of these yet):
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake from Sci-Fi Dine-In
Chocolate Wave from Coral Reef Restaurant
Chocolate Moose from Le Cellier

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom