Who has the best dessert in WDW ??????

Sarabell

Well I know this one is not an elaborate dessert but I have to go with the Mickey ice cream bar. It's not only awesome but it brings me back to my childhood years when I used to go to WDW every year. I would die to eat one of those now, or go to WDW for that matter.

heartodisney

Ok Jon...great question..I have been pondering for awhile before I answered this, and I am glad I did , recieved my "Celebrations" mag last friday and I have been into it since..but still not finished! An article by Beci Mahnken really hits the mark here, although NO MENTION of Norway Schoolbread! She touches upon the Mickey head ice cream, the krispy treats and anything Mickey shaped. The funnel cakes, Dole whips, cinnamon rolls on Main Street also mentioned. But here come the big guns!

*Beach Club Resort at the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop..."The No Way Jose" which is chocolate and vanillia scoops with peanut butter, hot fudge and whipped cream. Then the "Kitchen Sink" which is a monster eight scoops (one scoop of every flavor of ice cream they have, this part was explained in an later article!), a generous taste of every topping available and an entire can of whipped cream! Question, do ya get to keep the sink?

*Sanaa at Animal Kingdom, Kidani Village, the Chai Cream..not much she explains on this, just that it is very light and understated and a favorites on the menu.

*Starring Rolls Cafe at the Studios...(I WILL NEED TO FIND THIS ONE!)this has cupcake heaven, the only one she discribes is the Butterfinger cupcake which is chcolate cake, vanilla frosting and an outer layer covered in Butterfinger pieces and more chocolate.

* Le Cellier at the Canada Pavilion, Maple Creme Brulee and then Chocolate Moose which it is rolled in chcolate crumbles, candies for eyes and nose and maple leaf antlers.

*California Grill has the Valrhona Chocolate Cake, warm melted center like a lava cake with ice cream and a sauce.

Just typing this...weight has just jumped all over me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom