WHO DAT!!!..Miami here we come!!!!!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
WHO DAT!!!!!!

What a game!...So, many ups and downs but we did what we set out to do.:sohappy:

I am so proud to be a Saints fan!..The city is going crazy...fireworks are going off and the party city is on fire!

I screamed, I cried...I am so proud!:D

Miami! Here we come!...

Looking forward to playing Peyton and the Colts!

Attachments

• poster85597110.jpg
    poster85597110.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4

WildcatDen

Sometimes it is better to have luck on your side. . .

Lousy call in OT on the interference. Still can't figure out what Brett was thinking at the end of regulation. Run for 10 yeards and give your kicker a chance to win the game.

Oh well. Good luck Saints. Hope you did not use it all up tonight.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
There were many lousy calls agains the Saints in the game also!

I do not think it was all luck..I think we play pretty damn good..:D

Hrudey3032

The 2 best made it to the promise land and New Orleans will make it a fantastic game but with that said ................

Colts 34
Saints 23

CaptainMichael

Still can't figure out what Brett was thinking at the end of regulation. Run for 10 yeards and give your kicker a chance to win the game.

He was remembering that he is a Saints fan..

There is no way to ever spend up all of the good karma we've had coming to us after all crap we've been through.

Pongo

Dana, I really interested to see what all your Facebook status updates will be when it's no longer football season.

Mikester71

GREAT game and what a match-up for the Superbowl this year!!!!:sohappy: Even though I am a hardcore Dolphins fan, I am glad it is the Colts and Saints. Don't mind either team, but wouldn't mind seeing Brees and the Saints win it all for all the people of New Orleans who went through SO much a few years ago down there. They deserve this SO much!!!

Here's hoping for a great Superbowl this year and WHO DAT!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

heartodisney

THANK YOU SAINTS! Congrads also! Hmm, also, since Farve just HAD to throw another touchdown against a team that was already beat, could not have happened to a better veteran waffule Q.B. Now we will have to listen to him about the pro bowl. Also vikes..try to count how many you have in the huddle.

DisneyLeo18

Sometimes it is better to have luck on your side. . .

Lousy call in OT on the interference. Still can't figure out what Brett was thinking at the end of regulation. Run for 10 yeards and give your kicker a chance to win the game.

Word. Phantom interference call when Leber didn't even touch the receiver.. Then the pass over the middle should have been called incomplete.. but oh well. Congrats!

This is a prime example of why overtime shouldn't be sudden death. The NFC championship was decided by a coin toss.

WildcatDen

Word. Phantom interference call when Leber didn't even touch the receiver.. Then the pass over the middle should have been called incomplete.. but oh well. Congrats!

This is a prime example of why overtime shouldn't be sudden death. The NFC championship was decided by a coin toss.

Amen to that. I am a fan of the College Model for OT. At least both teams get a shot.

Still can't get over the Vikings mistakes. They did all they could to give the game to the Saints who finally accepted the gift after the Bad Calls in OT. How about 1 more. Fourth and inches and the guy goes airborn. Problem is, the Viking player put his helmet on the ball so as the players body move forward, the ball stays where contact with the helmet was made. The refs spot the ball where the Saint players shoulders stopped. Problem was, the ball was below his waist. Should have been Vikings ball right there.

One final thing. Love hearing the "After all we have been through" stuff. There is no greater Poster Child for that weepy mess than the Vikings and the Bills.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Boooooooo!!!!! Zebras!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Oh Shush!!!!
Dana, I really interested to see what all your Facebook status updates will be when it's no longer football season.
:lol:...Things about Maggie and Drew...
GREAT game and what a match-up for the Superbowl this year!!!!:sohappy: Even though I am a hardcore Dolphins fan, I am glad it is the Colts and Saints. Don't mind either team, but wouldn't mind seeing Brees and the Saints win it all for all the people of New Orleans who went through SO much a few years ago down there. They deserve this SO much!!!

Here's hoping for a great Superbowl this year and WHO DAT!!!!!!
We do deserve it..and all the people who say all the blah blah blah about the Saints, Farve, bad calls...there were MANY bad calls against the Saints also in the game...so we did win..and we will be in The Super Bowl..so HA!:D
Congratulations Dana!!!
:kiss:Daddy Brees and I appreciate it..;)
Go Saints! :sohappy:
:sohappy:
THANK YOU SAINTS! Congrads also! Hmm, also, since Farve just HAD to throw another touchdown against a team that was already beat, could not have happened to a better veteran waffule Q.B. Now we will have to listen to him about the pro bowl. Also vikes..try to count how many you have in the huddle.
:sohappy:
Congratulations, Dana!!!!
:kiss:Thank you!

Once again..Daddy Brees, and I appreciate it!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURKEY

Bad calls were made on both sides. It reminded me of an SEC crew officiating.

Roughing the passers that shouldn't or should have been called for hits on Favre. The same hit that Favre got called, Brees didn't get late. Offensive pass interference should have been called on Rice for that near interception by one of the Saints.

heartodisney

:lookaroun

Theories abound...

Vikings fans are asking Congress (Al Frakken) to put a committee to study:
1) why if at all, that was Farve that threw the int. at end of regulation
2) why the Saints had more penalty yards (9 for 88 yds) to Viqueens (5 for 32 yds)
3) why and if the ref before overtime that tossed the coin, that on national tv which the Viqueens player stated "heads" is a magician and had a two sided tails coin and switched it..he is also under invesigation for being on the grassy knoll.
4) viqueens complaining that the powder suger from the beignets made them fumble so much, it was said it would take the place of stickum

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom