Whispering Canyon Change

shernernum

Unfortunately, I am sure that there have been complaints. Either about the noise level, or with a few overly sensitive guests taking the ribbing a little too seriously and personally. I'm not surprised with the way people react to any perceived public embarrassment these days. As was said in a post above.....in today's corporate legal culture, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. And as we have heard in numerous other threads about guest issues "This is why we can't have nice things."

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
About as entertaining as watching the weather segment on the evening news.

Last edited:

Ripken10

OK - a little History....

About 3-4 years ago, WC got a new Manager. During that Manager's tenure, "Antics" were SEVERELY discouraged.
After about 1 year? That Manager vanished. Not claiming cause and effect....

Now - 2018. We MAY be seeing History, repeating itself :). Wait :).
Hope to see this end, but not feeling optimistic. Went there once with family and we loved it. Was actually going to make a reservation for our next trip, but will no longer do that. It was something I knew the people we were taking, who have never been, would have loved. Now, it's just a restaurant. Maybe give Artist Point a try. This restaurant was well worth it with those antics, but nothing I would look forward to otherwise.

mousekedoc

Premium Member
Artist Point is a fine dining experience. Wine selection from Pacific Northwest is excellent. I haven’t been there in a couple years but if they still have K Vineyards Syrah “Lucky No. 7” from Walla Walla Washington, do drink it. I have no vested interest in the company, just never forgot that bottle of libation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom