Whispering Canyon Change

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi All, I was reading a post on Facebook within a Disney Group that Whispering Canyon has gone to a quieter dining style and will not have the servers joking around with the guests in the fun ways that they used to. Has anyone else heard or seen anything about this? I cant think this will go over well, that was the whole point of eating there!!! Well that and the all you care to eat skillet!!! I loved the horse races around the restaurant, and of course needing some KETCHUP!!! Please tell me this isnt true!!! Marie

durangojim

Hi All, I was reading a post on Facebook within a Disney Group that Whispering Canyon has gone to a quieter dining style and will not have the servers joking around with the guests in the fun ways that they used to. Has anyone else heard or seen anything about this? I cant think this will go over well, that was the whole point of eating there!!! Well that and the all you care to eat skillet!!! I loved the horse races around the restaurant, and of course needing some KETCHUP!!! Please tell me this isnt true!!! Marie
I’d be shocked if that’s the case. The whole name of the restaurant is a play on the loud nature of the restaurant. I can’t see what advantage the new format would have, the restaurant has always been busy when we’ve been there.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
@Master Yoda
I’d be shocked if that’s the case. The whole name of the restaurant is a play on the loud nature of the restaurant. I can’t see what advantage the new format would have, the restaurant has always been busy when we’ve been there.
Right?? My thoughts exactly. I hope it is just temporary and they bring back the old format, that is what makes it so special. Marie

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:arghh:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I have noticed this as well. JC is one of those experiences where you better have a Cast Member who knows how to perform this role perfectly or it becomes nothing but a few minute cringe-fest

yeah...no kidding

as neat as it is to see one time in person... riding space mountain with the lights on also ruins the excitement of that ride imo as well

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I have noticed this as well. JC is one of those experiences where you better have a Cast Member who knows how to perform this role perfectly or it becomes nothing but a few minute cringe-fest
Ive had a few skippers that simply did not know how far or close to hold the microphone from their mouth. Couln understand much of what they said

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom