Which rides do you prefer at night?

jaques21

For me its Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. ooh cant wait ill be there tomorrow!!! Anybody else gonna be there tomorrow?

I find many of the attractions are better after dark. I believe it is because my eyes have adjusted to the dark and I can see many more details on the dark rides when I ride at night.

yankspy

No love for the Carousel?

Anyway, add TTA, HM, Teacups, BTMRR, and JC. I love the TTA at night. The last time we were there my wife and I stayed on it three times in a row just relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere of Tomorrowland.

ttalovebug

I like my A-land in the daylight, Frontierland attractions at twilight/sunset, and Fantasyland and Tomorrowland at night. If I get there at night, I won't go to the west side of the park. I usually stick to that.

828tnt

here's my list of pm delights:

1. splash mountain- i've written about it in many other posts. this one rocks especially during wishes. there may be no better places to experience a short memory there.

2. expedition everest- this one comes from my most recent august trip. i've never been in the ak at night before. i must admit to liking it! one of my must do's is main st at twilight. well, ee at dark is now too. disney has mastered lighting, and the view is.......

3. test track- that is all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom