Which moments do you look forward to most on your Disney visit?

forevermickey

getting off the plane in Orlando airport
checking in at CBR
getting on monorail
walking on to Main Street and hearing the music and seeing the castle
looking at the breath taking Space Ship Earth
certain counter service and table service places
being at the pool at night and watching my daughter and husband have a great time as I soak my feet with a warm towel wrapped around me.
the wonderful family moments that could only happen at Disney

WDWRLD

Doing just as Walt imagined....walking under Mainstreet Station and having the "curtain" open up to reveal the turn of the Century America.

10Magic

There are so many great ones, but I can tell you what I look forward to the LEAST. That would be opening the door to my room on the last day and seeing the "Thanks For Coming, Here's The Bill, Now Go Home" voucher on the doorknob. Yuck.

WDWGoof07

• Walking under the train station at Magic Kingdom and getting my first glimpse of Cinderella Castle
  • My first look at Spaceship Earth
  • Splash Mountain
  • Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
  • Off Kilter
  • Visiting Goofy, Pluto, and the Toy Story gang
  • First night at the Polynesian: Dole Whip from Captain Cook's and a chaise lounge on the beach for the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes
  • Luau at the Polynesian

So many more I could list, but I'll just keep it simple here...

LilSuzy

Waiting to enter MK to see hear that wonderful music, to smell the wonderful baked goods, and to see that AMAZING Castle for the first time inside the park.

**thought I was gonna say wonderful castle right?!:lol:

enchanted_belle

There's so many to even think about... but I'd have to say the top few are always going to be:

Riding the monorial
Dole Whip
The feel of the first drop on ToT
Hiding my face at the heads that pop out on HM :rolleyes:
And the search for the perfect Belle item to bring back home with me.

:)

Goofy6294

Walking into MK is definitely at the top of my list, but my 1a is eating at Tony's. Now, before everyone starts bashing Tony's, I have a reason - my wife and I started a tradition on our honeymoon. We took a picture in front of the fountain in the restaurant and, every time we go we take another picture. There's a picture frame in my office that shows how our family has grown through the years, and I look forward to adding more pics in the years to come!

Rinx

Walking out of MCO with all the luggage and into the parking garage and feeling that hot, humid air for the first time.

Playing golf at LBV on our transition day to OKW prior to check-in.

Riding TTA for the first time of the trip.

Walking in and smelling the Poly.

daveo43175

Mk is always our first park. I love the anticipation of the drive from the hotel, going under the WDW sign, parking and getting on the tram. The ride over on the boat or monorail, getting through the entry line, walking under the RR then my long journey from Colorado is over! I am on Main Street USA looking at the Castle!

It is just the greatest feeling ever!

majorrfb

For us, it's the ride on the monorail and walking into the Magic Kingdom and staring down Main St. towards the castle. (common theme) This brings back
childhood and great memories and the new one's to begin. :wave:

CaptainWinter

When I get close to settling in on my first Omnimover, whether it's SSE, PPF, HM, etc.

The sounds and smells and the anticipation of being on a Disney dark ride get me every time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom