Which Disney Animated film is the most under represented film in WDW?

Which us under represented and should get an attraction?

• Pinocchio

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Bambi

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Alice in wonderland

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Lady and the Tramp

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Sleeping Beauty

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • 101 Dalmations

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Sword and the Stone

• Jungle Book

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • The Aristocats

• Robinhood

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • The Rescuers

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • The Fox and the Hound

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • The Black Caldron

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Oliver and Company

• Hercules

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Mulan

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Emperors New Groove

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Fantasia

• Great Mouse Detective

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters

goofykt

Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone are two of the most underrated Disney movies IMHO!!! These are two of the funniest Disney animated movies and the characters are so original (Sir Hiss, Lady Cluck, Archimedes - and not to forget wonderful, marvelous, mad Madam Mim). Aside from the sword in front of the Carousel in MK, I don't think there's anything from these movies in the parks.

I know a lot of people would argue that these movies are really old and young children couldn't relate, but I don't see that as a problem because I'm only 25 and wasn't alive when these movies came out, but I still watched them growing up and love them! :sohappy:

Animaniac93-98

Cinderella has the castle, that's enough.

Everything else though could use more representation especially those that do not have any kind of shop, attraction or restaurant in WDW.

The Great Mouse Detective, The Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty, Treasure Planet, Sword in the Stone, Hunchback of Notre Dame could all make great additions.

Figment632

Original Poster
Cinderella has the castle, that's enough.

Everything else though could use more representation especially those that do not have any kind of shop, attraction or restaurant in WDW.

The Great Mouse Detective, The Black Cauldron, Sleeping Beauty, Treasure Planet, Sword in the Stone, Hunchback of Notre Dame could all make great additions.

The only one I disagree with on your list is TP but it's only because I didn't like the movie.

My vote goes for Sleeping Beauty and Jungle Book!

JustInTime

I would had chosen Beauty and the Beast but is't not there. It has nothing in magic kingom.

I ended up going with Sleeping Beauty.

EPCOTPluto

Pinocchio, for WDW is the only place it has no ride whatsoever in! (Besides HKDL...)

I would have to also go with:

Jungle Book
- It had a show back in 1998 DAK, but that was really it.
Fantasia - Can you imagine a dark ride based off this film? :D
Hercules - Would've worked for EPCOT if there was a Greece pavilion...
BatB - A thrill ride could be awesome; where to put it is a conundrum...France Pavilion? Fantasyland?
OaC - The subway chase would be pretty epic in DHS. Plus it's such an underrated film, featuring one of my three fav dog breeds!

Animaniac93-98

I wish I could have voted for more than one as most titles on that list have nothing at WDW.

What's interesting is that Bambi, 101 Dalmatians and Jungle Book are among Disney's top 10 best selling home video titles and Sleeping Beauty is in the top 14, but there representation at WDW is almost nonexistent. Even the short lived Jungle Book show at Animal Kingdom is gone.

Dave Disney

I went with Robin Hood although Sword and the Stone or Pinocchio would be pretty cool too. But I think Robin hood lends itself to awesome animatronics and could be made into a cool Splash Mountainesque attraction. I can hear the music now..."Little John and Robin Hood runnin' through the forest..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom