Which Character Breakfast???

kurros

It'd help if you could relate which character(s) you'd like to see. My personal favorite is Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (usually Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto). Outside the parks would be 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast at Disney's Polynesian Resort (usually Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto).

tigsmom

While Chef Mickey's is our favorite I also want to try the one at Cape May, which I hear is very good and under appreciated. Characters in beach costumes...something different. :shrug:

BRER DAD

It'd help if you could relate which character(s) you'd like to see. My personal favorite is Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (usually Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto). Outside the parks would be 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast at Disney's Polynesian Resort (usually Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto).

I second this, but good luck getting ADR now!!

SweetPea

We enjoyed having an 8:05 ADR for Crystal Palace at MK. You get to go in the park before it opens. This is perfect for taking pictures of Main Street and Cinderella Castle while the place is virtually empty. We're headed back in October.:sohappy:

ThinkTink721

I am heading to Walt Disney world Solo in 2 weeks :sohappy: I was wondering what charcter breafast I should Do ???
The Crystal Palace at the MK
Cinderella's Royal Table at the MK
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
'Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian
Trail's End at Fort Wilderness
Cape May Cafe' at the Beach Club
Donald's Restaurantosaurus at the AK (closing at the end of Oct.)
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian

Have a great trip!
:D :wave:

mouselvrmom

I'd recommend the cape may cafe. The characters there really spent a lot of time with us, even with the adults in the party. Goofy had a long chat with us using the paper table cloth and Dale stole my husband's hat. It was a lot of fun and very relaxed.

bgraham34

If i was by myself I think i would choose Crystal Palace. The main reason is I would be in the Magic Kingdom and I love the Magic Kingdom.

cb3k

I would shoot for Ohana at the Polynesian...Get there slightly early and request a table with window view. The view from there is simply awesome, 7 seas never looked so good at 7 am.

pacochran

My kids don't do breakfast, but I have really good things about Chef Mickey, I know the dinner one is great the food as well as the characters.

PhilharMagician

The Crystal Palace at the MK
Cinderella's Royal Table at the MK
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
'Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian
Trail's End at Fort Wilderness
Cape May Cafe' at the Beach Club
Donald's Restaurantosaurus at the AK (closing at the end of Oct.)
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian

Have a great trip!
:D :wave:

Just a note: There are no characters at Trails End @ Ft Wilderness unless there is something new going on, but a fun place to eat nonetheless.

Donald's Breakfastasaurus is the best. Great character interaction, great theming in the restaurant and the food is very good. With only 2 weeks to go you better get on the phone to get the ADR.

coltow

I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose. I saw that you would be off site, then you may want to try for early a.m. at Crystal Palace or Donald's just so you can get into MK or AK as early as possible. But I agree with everyone else that you need to decide quickly. Let us know which one you pick.

RiversideBunny

I am heading to Walt Disney world Solo in 2 weeks :sohappy: I was wondering what charcter breafast I should Do ???

Maybe it's just me, but as much as I like the character meals, I don't think I would want to do one by myself.

Food wise, I would go to the Crystal Palace to get the Puffed French Toast.

Good luck.
:slurp:

Lauraldove29

:animwink: my family and i really enjoy the donalds breakfast in animal kingdom. we have been to several in the parks and resorts and keep coming back to this one as we think it has the best food and character experience in our opinion. this character breakfast is soon to close as well at the end of october early november from what i gather so it may be the last time that you could enjoy this particular experience.

Eyekimore

We went to the Cape May Cafe breakfast in July. It was good food/lots of character time- however there was only Goofy/Minnie/Dale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom