Which Character Breakfast???

mousebymarriage

It'd help if you could relate which character(s) you'd like to see. My personal favorite is Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (usually Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto). Outside the parks would be 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast at Disney's Polynesian Resort (usually Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto).
I agree :slurp:

Summitplummet14

I think that you should eat at the swan and dolphin character breakfast, the food was great and so were the characters! ( avoid the beach club, the food stinks )

Heatherbell

Maybe it's just me, but as much as I like the character meals, I don't think I would want to do one by myself.

Food wise, I would go to the Crystal Palace to get the Puffed French Toast.

Good luck.
:slurp:

Yeah same here. That being said Chef Mickey's is my favorite character breakfast. However I tried to put myself in your shoes and I think if I were alone I would do the one at AK, Restaurantasoaurus...or whatever it is called. I did it with my husband, I can never remember the right name.

DABIGCHEEZ

The Crystal Palace at the MK
Cinderella's Royal Table at the MK
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
'Ohana's Best Friends at the Polynesian
Trail's End at Fort Wilderness
Cape May Cafe' at the Beach Club
Donald's Restaurantosaurus at the AK (closing at the end of Oct.)
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian

Have a great trip!
:D :wave:

WOW ThinkTink........ Thats alot of mickey waffles!!!!!!! :ROFLOL:

GoofyMom2

WOW ThinkTink........ Thats alot of mickey waffles!!!!!!! :ROFLOL:

:lol: Just makes me think of my 7 YO who keeps telling me he misses those delicious Mickey Waffles!

If alone, I think Chef Mickeys is a little rowdy........we love the Poly, great food and character interaction.
Kids want to try the Park Fare next trip.

Act now....ADRs are going, going.....well, you get the idea!

Toft1

1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian. The food is excellent and the kids get to meet Pooh, Eeyore, Alice, the Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins.
We have done this one twice and are going back again in October.

Helenr

Onsite we have only been to Chef Mickeys and we enjoyed it although it was very busy.

Off-site we have been to the Buena Vista Palace (they have character brekkie on Sunday), I think it's about $25 per adult, but the food is wonderful, you get the main characters there and as it's not too busy lots of time to interact with them.

This would be my pick.

To each their own. We were at Cape May in July and just loved it. Not too crowded or too noisey. Chef Mickey's is fun but busy. Crystal palace great but park admittance. I really think you can't go wrong with any of them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom