Where's Mickey?

IDreamOfDisney

Well, I was in DL last August. When my 5 and a half year old (at the time) saw Mickey and all of his friends, she turned to me and with a huge smile and said, "Daddy, Mickey and Minnie came all the way from Florida just to see me." What could I say except, "Yup. Your right honey. Just for you." :animwink:

WDWKat26

WDWspider said:
Mickey can only be at one place at a time, if he's at DL he isn't at any of the other parks, if he's at Downtown Disney, he isn't even at a park. He's not Santa Claus after all, he's a real six foot talking cartoon mouse.

---Just kidding around.:hammer:

Really, I think he's at a lot of places at once, even multiple places in the parks. Look at EPCOT. He's at the Garden Grill Restaurant the same time he's in World Showcase, right?

6 foot mouse? That would make him taller than Goofy.

He's just 5ft tall.

WDWKat26

drew smith said:
Well at Epcot you can go see Mickey at Mission Space then at Visa. Head over to character connection and he's there and then go into the Garden Grill and he'll come to your table. Disney should limit his appearances more, especially in these type of circumstances. I was at Animal Kingdom and I heard a kid tell his parents that there must be lots of Mickey's because he's all over the park. If you watch parade at AK and leave walk out to the Oasis and there's Mickey right at the front of the park. I think this is bad show on Disney's part. Don't put him out so much that it destroys the magic.

I have one for you. Ride the Monorail in the morning from the Contemporary to the MK. You have Mickey at Chef Mickey's, Mickey at O'Hana and then look! There's Mickey at the train station opening the Magic Kingdom!

josenk said:
When you take a picture with Mickey in toontown at his house, they bring you into a room...

There's mulitple rooms and multiple Mickey's. One in each room.

The last time I was there a little girl came into our room through the "out door" and was very confused that she just saw a clone!!

:veryconfu :veryconfu

No, Mickey is only at the Judge's Tent in Toontown. In the other rooms there is Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto.

WDWKat26 said:
6 foot mouse? That would make him taller than Goofy.

He's just 5ft tall.

Actually Goofy is a good bit closer to being seven feet tall.

And Mickey Mouse has a very tight schedule that makes sure he is in all the right places at exactly the right time. As do all the characters oh and for the person saying we should limit apperances. people already complain that they never get to see mickey and take it to customer service and make a huge deal, limiting mickeys meet and greets would only make more trouble.

drew81

WDWKat26 said:
I have one for you. Ride the Monorail in the morning from the Contemporary to the MK. You have Mickey at Chef Mickey's, Mickey at O'Hana and then look! There's Mickey at the train station opening the Magic Kingdom!

That's a good point. I have thought the same thing about when guests see the characters at Chef Mickey's then 2 minutes when they pull into the Monorail station there's Mickey/Minnie at the Mickey floral.

joanna71985

Yeah. I think it's funny that there is multiple locations of the same characters in the same park. I wish they would bring out more rare characters instead of using the same ones over and over again.

WDWKat26

GoofMasterHookX said:
Actually Goofy is a good bit closer to being seven feet tall.

And Mickey Mouse has a very tight schedule that makes sure he is in all the right places at exactly the right time. As do all the characters oh and for the person saying we should limit apperances. people already complain that they never get to see mickey and take it to customer service and make a huge deal, limiting mickeys meet and greets would only make more trouble.

Actually Chewbacca is the only Character close to 7ft tall.

Goofy is 6ft and taller...I think i'd know I have friends who are really close with Goofy.

drew81

WDWKat26 said:
Actually Chewbacca is the only Character close to 7ft tall.

Goofy is 6ft and taller...I think i'd know I have friends who are really close with Goofy.

No kidding :lol:

drew81

joanna71985 said:
Yeah. I think it's funny that there is multiple locations of the same characters in the same park. I wish they would bring out more rare characters instead of using the same ones over and over again.

I second that. I feel that WDW is finally getting some new characters out and about that haven't been seen for awhile or are brand new. For ex: Bre'r Fox, Jiminy, Clarice, Little Einsteins etc.

drew81

Bre'r Fox hasn't been seen since around 2001. He got a new look and he looks really good. Clarice is Chip n Dale's girlfriend.

drew81

joanna71985 said:
I know! I'm so happy about that. I got to meet Brer Fox and Clarice.

That's cool. I hope they keep her around for awhile. Guests seem to really like meeting her.

MKCustodial

drew smith said:
Bre'r Fox hasn't been seen since around 2001. He got a new look and he looks really good. Clarice is Chip n Dale's girlfriend.

That makes sense, I haven't been to the World since February 2000.

Connor002

I see two ways to look at this...

Option 1
-Ha! Look at me, I feel smart because I know Mickey is fake! It's just a guy (well, usually a girl) in a costume!

Option 2
-Mickey Mouse is a character... a persona... one which defies logic and let's the imagination soar to heights where possibility is limited only by the power of your own imagination. Mickey is as much a person as you or I, if we wish him to be.

I subscribe to number two... but hey, choose as you wish.

joanna71985

disneygirl746kt said:
Here's a thought...if Mickey is in the parade...then who is the Mickey at the Toon Town Fair at MK?

Well, here's another thought. Mickey is also in the Park Opening at MK, at the Mickey Floral in front, then goes to Toontown. But he is also at Chef Mickey's for breakfast, among others. Interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom