Where's Mickey?

kaos

Original Poster
I have just been recently asked if it is true that Mickey can only appear at one place at a time in WDW. For example, can Mickey be in the MK at the same time the he is in MGM or Epcot?

I answered that he can be in two places at once, but I thought that I would run it past you all.

WDWspider

Mickey can only be at one place at a time, if he's at DL he isn't at any of the other parks, if he's at Downtown Disney, he isn't even at a park. He's not Santa Claus after all, he's a real six foot talking cartoon mouse.

---Just kidding around.:hammer:

Really, I think he's at a lot of places at once, even multiple places in the parks. Look at EPCOT. He's at the Garden Grill Restaurant the same time he's in World Showcase, right?

kaos

Original Poster
He is.. and I used the Spectromagic-toontown example also. But a guy I work with swears that he was told Mickey can be only at one place at a time as a rule... I have never heard that one...

WDWspider

Originally posted by kaos
He is.. and I used the Spectromagic-toontown example also. But a guy I work with swears that he was told Mickey can be only at one place at a time as a rule... I have never heard that one...

I think that's a Disney Urban Legend. I've heard something like that before too, but I just can't see it happening, or why it should. Now, I can understand having each Mickey's visitation area far enough apart so that they are never both visible at the same time from one viewpoint.

Pioneer Hall

Mickey can only be in one place at one time in EACH PARK...but there are a few exceptions.

He might be in a parade and in the Judges tent, but he will never be doing a meet and greet in toon town and then a meet and greet on Main Street at the same time.

Maria

Of course, there is only ONE Mickey... and he can´t be in two places at the same time in a park, as DisneyInsider said. Wherever he goes, it has to be well coordinated to make him be able to attend both places on time. :animwink:
There is your answer, Kaos... :animwink:

Snow White 27

I once read in an article that mickey wears a device that goes off when he gets to close to another mickey. can a cast member tell me if the article was true or not? Thank you bunches!
~*Kristen*~

BigNorm

Mickey would have to be in more than one place at a time. Think about it. Parents bring children to the parks to see Mickey. So it wouldn't make much sense for Mickey to be at the Studios or AK and not be in the MK or Epcot. However, I don't think they have Mickey in separate lands at the same time. I/E: he wouldn't be in Toontown and Fantasyland at the same time.

I don't see why they wouldn't allow mroe than 1 mickey to be at places at a time. Why would the Disney Corporation even care for such an idea?

MKCustodial

Maybe another CM can verify this, but NO character can be found in a park at the same time, not only Mickey, and I think this includes parades and shows.

Maria

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Maybe another CM can verify this, but NO character can be found in a park at the same time, not only Mickey, and I think this includes parades and shows.

But of course! you are right! They are not God... they can´t be at two places at the same time... or someone can? ;)

CTXRover

Hi! This is my first message! (This site is great by the way). Anyway, I went on the Backstage tour at the Magic Kingdom in March and the guide said that Mickey is at his Judge's tent all day. But Mickey can also be seen in parades, shows, etc. in the park also. However, a guest will never see Mickey at two places because you can't be at the show and the tent at the same time. (Of course, there is only one "real" Mickey, but other CM's help him. Kind of like Santa at all the Malls. lol)
She did say though that once "things" got messed up and two Goofy's could be seen at the same time.

alee4eva

Yeah I also took the Keys to the Kingdom tour thingy and the guide said he can't be at two places at once...as in in the same park, and meet and greet kind of situation.

TTA Traveler

Originally posted by Testtrack321

You know Dolly the sheep? :D :animwink:

testtrack321 is right, if they can clone one animal, im sure theyve cloned many animals, disneys def got the money to do it, so i wouldnt be suprised...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom