Where's Mickey?

bamboo7

Originally posted by danamarie27
He can appear in different parks but not in the same park.

are you positive? i strongly beleive that you could find mickey in the judges tent at the same time as you would find him in the liberty tree tavern. mickey spends a LOT of time in each location.

Maria

jeez... if he doesn´t show up, because you can´t find him.... if he does show up, because he is everywhere....

He´ll never please you! :rolleyes:

;)

Scooter

When my family and I are at Walt Disney World, and we meet Mickey Mouse, whether it's at the Judges tent, in a parade, coming off a bus at World Showcase at EPCOT, in Chef Mickeys, or anywhere else....at THAT time...he IS the One and ONLY Mickey Mouse...Case closed...End of story...Enough said.
:) :animwink: :sohappy:

WDWspider

Originally posted by CTXRover

She did say though that once "things" got messed up and two Goofy's could be seen at the same time.

This is understandable, I've seen many cartoons with multiple Goofy like characters.:lol:

Has there ever been a Mortimor Mouse character in the parks? I hope not, some long, skinny, tall mouse going Ah-Cha-Cha all over the place... please tell me there has never been a Mortimor Character?

kaos

Original Poster
Originally posted by bamboo7

are you positive? i strongly beleive that you could find mickey in the judges tent at the same time as you would find him in the liberty tree tavern. mickey spends a LOT of time in each location.

Mickey does not appear at the Liberty Tree. Just Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto. Sometimes, Donald feels the need to eat some great mac and cheese and shows up, but NEVER Mickey. The only place for a character meet and greet with Mickey in the MK is Toontown Fair, unless of course you're an American Express White Glove VIP, in which case, Mickey is also waiting for you at Main Street.

At Epcot, Mickey does appear at the Garden Grill, and at the Contemporary, I think Mickey makes an appearance at Chef Mickey's from time to time.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by kaos

Mickey does not appear at the Liberty Tree. Just Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto. Sometimes, Donald feels the need to eat some great mac and cheese and shows up, but NEVER Mickey. The only place for a character meet and greet with Mickey in the MK is Toontown Fair, unless of course you're an American Express White Glove VIP, in which case, Mickey is also waiting for you at Main Street.

At Epcot, Mickey does appear at the Garden Grill, and at the Contemporary, I think Mickey makes an appearance at Chef Mickey's from time to time.

no Donald at Liberty Tree.. in fact.. I'm bored enough to the point that I will list the character locations:

http://www.toonfinder.com/wdwpalm.htm

well.. lookie there.. Mickey is the first character listed...

josenk

When you take a picture with Mickey in toontown at his house, they bring you into a room...

There's mulitple rooms and multiple Mickey's. One in each room.

The last time I was there a little girl came into our room through the "out door" and was very confused that she just saw a clone!!

:veryconfu :veryconfu

kaos

Original Poster
CTXRover said:
Hi! This is my first message! (This site is great by the way). Anyway, I went on the Backstage tour at the Magic Kingdom in March and the guide said that Mickey is at his Judge's tent all day. But Mickey can also be seen in parades, shows, etc. in the park also. However, a guest will never see Mickey at two places because you can't be at the show and the tent at the same time. (Of course, there is only one "real" Mickey, but other CM's help him. Kind of like Santa at all the Malls. lol)
She did say though that once "things" got messed up and two Goofy's could be seen at the same time.

How's this for being bored as heck... ever think that I'd dig up your first post?? I swear.. I'm really bored right now... waiting for the wife so the road trip can start

FigmentJedi

There was a thing in the Roger Rabbit novel about cartoon characters being able to generate stunt doubles for the really tough slapstick scenes. Perhaps Mickey's using a more refined version of that technique, mastering the art of being in multiple places at once.

The first time I met Mickey Mouse was in DL; I was on a business trip and convinced my boss to walk over to the park. I was 25 and obviously knew "what was up"...I still ran for him like a linebacker, screaming "Mickey" at the top of my lungs. I'm surprised I still have a job.

Mickey Mouse is real, and he can do anything.

drew81

Well at Epcot you can go see Mickey at Mission Space then at Visa. Head over to character connection and he's there and then go into the Garden Grill and he'll come to your table. Disney should limit his appearances more, especially in these type of circumstances. I was at Animal Kingdom and I heard a kid tell his parents that there must be lots of Mickey's because he's all over the park. If you watch parade at AK and leave walk out to the Oasis and there's Mickey right at the front of the park. I think this is bad show on Disney's part. Don't put him out so much that it destroys the magic.

Tim G

Snow White 27 said:
I once read in an article that mickey wears a device that goes off when he gets to close to another mickey. can a cast member tell me if the article was true or not? Thank you bunches!
~*Kristen*~
Nope...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom