where would YOU work?

Pippa

I know I've posted this somewhere else but I'd love to be CM at the Adventurers Club then I'd get to be 3 different characters; Samantha Stirling, Pamelia Perkins and the Club Maid, although I need to think of a name for that one! :wave:

sillyspook13

Pippa said:
I know I've posted this somewhere else but I'd love to be CM at the Adventurers Club then I'd get to be 3 different characters; Samantha Stirling, Pamelia Perkins and the Club Maid, although I need to think of a name for that one! :wave:
I've been thinking of that for a looong time! I think I've decided on April Showers for my maid name..... :animwink: :rolleyes: :lol:

goofyfan13

waltdisny said:
No offense, but cleaning out the cabs would get old real quick. I once had a job that had a lot of motion sickness involved, and it was no fun.:hurl: :(

Never really thought of that, so that job probobly wouldn't be the best for me, because other peoples protein spills make me qweezy. I still think the uniforms look pretty cool though. :)

Disney_CP_2004

goofyfan13 said:
Never really thought of that, so that job probobly wouldn't be the best for me, because other peoples protein spills make me qweezy. I still think the uniforms look pretty cool though. :)

hypothetically speaking you could do merchandise for MS and still wear the cool costumes....My roomie worked @ MS merch and my roomies voted and her costume came in a close 2nd to my costume for coolness and comfiness!

bhg469

DisneyGrl85 said:
Probably Haunted Mansion because even if I were having a bad day my attitude would still be accepted. LOL

or prime time cafe then you get tipped for your attitude.

MonoRon

Monorail

I was lucky enough to work the monorail when I was a CP. As a matter of fact I am trying to pick up shifts March 10-15, if your there stop by and say hello.

I want to work at either the Poly or the Wilderness Lodge. I love those hotels and I like watching people when they first come in. You can see the excitment on the childrens faces.

goonsquads57

My choice hasn't changed since the last time this subject was discussed..... I'll take a job somewhere near the bottom of "Summit Plummit". I think you can figure out why.

bhg469

goonsquads57 said:
My choice hasn't changed since the last time this subject was discussed..... I'll take a job somewhere near the bottom of "Summit Plummit". I think you can figure out why.

heck yeah! :sohappy:

meatloafsfan

I would like to be a Concierge at the Contemporary Resort. I like the idea of being able to help make people's vacations magical and of course you would have a great view of all MK fireworks every night :D .

stitchfan

I think I'd like to perform as Stitch...or maybe somebody else...although if Figment is as tall as they say he is, I'm definitely too short for him at 5'4" ! :)

Yeah, yeah, I know that's hot, sweaty work, especially in Florida during the summer...but I did similar stuff in my teenage years and loved watching kids' and parents' faces light up...especially when there would be a child who was perhaps a little scared of the character...usually I could start getting giggles by having the character experience a touch of shyness as well.

It was a lot of fun...and I kind of miss that sort of work...

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
My immediate choices would be in three areas; 1) grounds, specifically horticulture and decorations (although working graveyard would limit guest interaction, which I would enjoy) 2) Guest Relations - what a great chance for a never the same thing twice, making the magic job 3) Concierge - I look at that as a "regional" Guest Relations kind of responsibility.

Merlin
To answer your question, though, I'd choose Disney University. I've been a corporate trainer for 13 years and started out as a trainer for Disney. There are aspects of it that I miss to this day.
Good choice Merlin, but hasn't that been closed down?

wannabeBelle

For me it would definitely be something like Guest Relations, Central Reservations etc. I love helping to make the magic happen!!! Besides where else could you put all of the knowledge that we have about Disney to a practical use!!! The other job would be anything where I got to watch Off Kilter a lot!!! Belle

Belle, you surprised me! I thought your first choice would be stage crew (in World Showcase of course :lol: )

And Pippa....for some reason, Maid Marian comes to mind...

wannabeBelle

ClemsonTigger said:
My immediate choices would be in three areas; 1) grounds, specifically horticulture and decorations (although working graveyard would limit guest interaction, which I would enjoy) 2) Guest Relations - what a great chance for a never the same thing twice, making the magic job 3) Concierge - I look at that as a "regional" Guest Relations kind of responsibility.

Good choice Merlin, but hasn't that been closed down?

Belle, you surprised me! I thought your first choice would be stage crew (in World Showcase of course :lol: )

And Pippa....for some reason, Maid Marian comes to mind...
Nah I wouldnt do that as I have no experience in that area and dont know if Id be any good at it. I suppose I could bother the sound guy that we do know to explain what he does, but I think Id just rather show up, and have it sound and look great without my interaction. Besides couldnt you picture me in the cute blue blazer, skirt, Goldtone D pin on the lapel, just waiting to make people's vacations magical?? I can see me doing that really easily!!! I have to put all this wonderful knowledge of Disney to work somehow!!!
I can see Pippa as Maid Marian!!! So petite, graceful and elegant, it is a no brainer!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

TAC said:
No bothering the sound guy when he is working. :wave:
Im sure that is what Bob or Mike would tell me. Never mind the yelling at Id probably get from the band themselves afterwards!!!!! No, I will be a good girl!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom