disgolfer

I would want to do a couple of things:

Monorail Pilot
Work at the Golf Courses
Haunted Mansion
Boat Captain (Seven Seas Lagoon)

Who would not want to work there?

RPMdfw

I'm sure this will come as a suprise to no one, but my dream Disney Job would be to work at the Adventurers Club. It would allow me to finally put my theatre arts degree to some use, plus it would be a blast.

cabsbaritone

I have 3..

Adventurers Club... cause i love it
Jungle Crusie... cause I know that that ride is all about how good your captain is
Sasgalooga River Boat Captain (back and forth from Port Orleans to Downtown Disney)

maelstrom

- monorail driver and/or hostess
- boat driver (small boats like the Poly and WL ones, not the ferry)
- front desk at the Contemporary

I could not work in merchandise or at a restaurant. Yuck! I hate working in stores.

Enderikari

I've always wanted to work in Guest Relations at the Magic Kingdom. I think it would be great to create magic for guests who are having difficulties, plus they are in charge of all the tours that go through the Magic Kingdom, and that's something I really want to do.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
id work in the grounds keeping department. i have always loved to work outside in the yard so id be the one to make WDW beautiful. id love to work on a plant/bush that is in the shape of an animal. very forfilling in my eyes

wannabeBelle

For me it would definitely be something like Guest Relations, Central Reservations etc. I love helping to make the magic happen!!! Besides where else could you put all of the knowledge that we have about Disney to a practical use!!! The other job would be anything where I got to watch Off Kilter a lot!!! Belle

Lauriebar

Perhaps, since a lot of the responses mention uniforms there should be a new thread on where the coolest uniforms at WDW are?:lol:

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Merlin said:
Hmmmm...Not sure I quite agree with that statement. How do you figure that a CM on Haunted Mansion gets "alot of time to interact with guests"? I mean I suppose that compared to, say, a Fantasyland dark ride perhaps. But aside from telling everyone to step into the "dead center of the room", I'm not recalling a whole lot of tremendous guest interaction on this attraction.

To answer your question, though, I'd choose Disney University. I've been a corporate trainer for 13 years and started out as a trainer for Disney. There are aspects of it that I miss to this day.

to each their own i guess..

you have more interation than say a cashier at a food kiosk, or say a person directing you to your row at splash mountain. Being able to do that spiel offers you a chance to add that extra touch to the ride and set the tone for what is to come, just IMHO.

:king:

NitroStitch

Animal Kingdom

I figured out on my last visit that I really would love to work on the Maharajah Jungle Trek or in Pangani Forest. Watching the animals and watching guests watch the animals is already a lot of fun, and I love to help people find the animals hiding in their habitat areas. So many of the CMs have fun stories to tell guests about the animals they're watching that I'd love to be part of making that Magic come alive! :)

Thunder5921

I would say my dream job(s) at WDW would have to be either the decorations or greenhouse. It's in my blood to really decorate during the holidays plus I love working around greenhouse.

NADisney

I would like to be casted at the Haunted Mansion or the Great Movie Ride,it's the interaction with guests . I'm a cashier and floor supervisor for a grocery store chain here and counting money ,dealing with food is what i already do ..need something diffrent to spice things up .

I would also want to be a disney decorater ,dressing window displays and changing themes thru-out the year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom