where would YOU work?

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I know that this has been done before, but it was a while ago and there is alot of new members wiith new responses...

IF you were given a chance to work anywhere at Walt Disney World, where would you choose? Why did you choose that location? How would you make magical moments for guests?

my choice would be the HAunted Mansion. The theming and atmosphere at that attraction cant be beat. You also get alot of time to interact with guests.

anyone else?

ty :king:

gobuckeye@wdw

Account Suspended
Me and Indy 95 we're just talking about this!!!! We are both most likely going to do the college program so we had a long discussion and reached the agreement that operation would be the best option.

I would like to work at:
- COP (Just because I love it)
- Splash Mt. (Just so I could wear those goofy outfits)
- TTA ( Just because it seams really easy to operate!!!)
- POTC ( Once again the outfits)
- M:S ( Just because it is my fav. ride!!!)

I wouldn't like to work at:
- Tomarrowland Speedway!!!! (the fumes would cause severe brain damage:hammer: )
- Test Track (It ALWAYS breaksdown and would be wayyyy too much work)
- Haunted Mansion (it would be too depressing to be in that dark building all day)
- It's a Small World (Do I need a reason)

Gail Hayden

Where they count the money. Why? Because I have worked on and off in banking all my adult life and I LOVE working with money. How would it Magical Moments for the guests? They would live to see another day. :) I detest working with the public. :)

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
gobuckeye@wdw said:
Me and Indy 95 we're just talking about this!!!! We are both most likely going to do the college program so we had a long discussion and reached the agreement that operation would be the best option.

QUOTE]

I would love to do the collge program, because you could work anywhere, but im stuck with the International program which i hope to do after university, so my only option would be Canada at Epcot. However it would still be at disney so i would be happy

:king:

Slipknot

ToT - I made a CM friend there.

Haunted Mansion - The ghost stories I have heard, I just want to see for myself. Not to mention I'm creepy and can creep people out easily.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Tower, Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Splash, Mission: SPACE, or Journey Into Imagination with Figment (just because they have cool uniforms :lol: ).

Epcot82Guy

I've actually gotten to do this when I was able to work at The Land for my 2002 AI.

So, if I returned, I would want to work in Epcot or MK Guest Relations so I could host tours. I miss that part of my job alot.

se8472

Space Mountain, T-land Attractions

I love being inside all day, love being in tower, and for some reason I the breakdowns. If we are down, I am happy :D

I also think I am the only one who loves the costumes there, shoulder flayers all the way!

Merlin

Account Suspended
castlecake2.0 said:
my choice would be the HAunted Mansion. The theming and atmosphere at that attraction cant be beat. You also get alot of time to interact with guests.

Hmmmm...Not sure I quite agree with that statement. How do you figure that a CM on Haunted Mansion gets "alot of time to interact with guests"? I mean I suppose that compared to, say, a Fantasyland dark ride perhaps. But aside from telling everyone to step into the "dead center of the room", I'm not recalling a whole lot of tremendous guest interaction on this attraction.

To answer your question, though, I'd choose Disney University. I've been a corporate trainer for 13 years and started out as a trainer for Disney. There are aspects of it that I miss to this day.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I would be a WDW bus driver. You get to see all the people excited in the morning to get to the parks, then exhausted at the end of the day on the way back to the resorts. I have been on some of the buses where the driver really helpled put a good end to the day with a little trivia or jokes.

brkgnews

Without a doubt, I'd love to host/teach/whatevertheycallit Keys to the Kingdom and Backstage Magic. Gotta love pulling the curtain back for true fans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom