Where would you be right now?

KingStefan

Having a nice drink and relaxing to the music at the lounge at POFQ (I hope they have live entertainment tonight - if not, oh well, it's the piped in music!) Then a return to the room for a good night's sleep!

What a glorious day it was. The whole family is so tired! Maybe we'll sleep in tomorrow.

being an all exclusive vip holder getting to see all of disneys behind the magic tours>>>>followed by eating a cinamon bunn in mk bakery with a cup of hot chocolate!! and watching the very mery christmas parade while it snows!! and then going to the dolphin and hitting the warm pool!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....now thats magic!!!your way!:sohappy:

PeaceIsFree

Hmm, I'd probably be sitting at one of the cute little patio tables at the end of main street enjoying a plaza sundae from the ice cream shop on the corner, watching guests pose for pictures in front of the castle :)

Jenna

Hmmm 11.50am I would beeeeeeeeeeeeee (on a Hollywood Studios day) be in the queue for Tower of Terror with my mum and two sisters while my dad waits at the entrance for us all

rkelly42

At the time of my post I would probably be in Epcot walking around Germany doing some shopping and having just finished a great lunch in Mexico.

danpam1024

8:27 pm...walking into WS from the gateway entrance, grabbing a grey goose slush and finding the perfect spot to watch "Illuminations". I MISS MY WORLD!!!:cry:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

Right now I would be in the AK, checking my schedule to see what time the next Lion King show is supposed to start.:king:

While we wait to get into the show, I’d be eating the ice cream cone I just bought from the stand right near the theater in the round…:slurp:

My family would be laughing at me because of the ice cream I would have just spilled on my shirt. :shrug:

Oh well, now I can buy a new Mickey shirt. :animwink:

Oh man...if only it weren't 294 days away until this fantasy becomes reality once again!!!:brick:

KingStefan

I'd like to be laying out in a lounge chair at Blizzard Beach with my family. But there are big time storms today. So we'd probably split the day between DisneyQuest and the AMC theatre.

Poor SuperBowl visitors. Unless they are WDW veterans, they're probably not happy. The veterans are laughing at the non-veterans, and taking advantage of the storms to beat the crowds! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom