Where would you be right now?

Susan Savia

7:25am....Eating some breakfast in the room before heading out to EPCOT for yet another amazing day... (Test Track, Seas, etc.):ROFLOL:

petersenjp

8:15am, ropes have dropped for EMH, and I am on my way to Dinosaur. Wait, the wife has nixed the idea for the moment, she sees Everest and needs her fix. Ok, off to find the Yeti!

petersenjp

You know, I do this post every morning roughly at the same time. I have no clue why I do that, because I always would be doing almost the same darn thing (not that its bad because it would be Disney, but its just not very eventful to read!)

I would say we would be walking back to ToT. Of course, I will be sitting watching as my wife and friends head towards the queue.

DisneyMusician2

Sittin and eating some lunch in the Land...

Perhaps even holding a FP to Sorain' and telling my son about Food Rocks.

'Cause I'm all nostalgic about stuff like that.

juscet

Anywhere in WDW, would be way better than where I am now. But if you pinned me down I would be eating lunch at The Electric Umbrella fighting off the seagulls as I ate my lunch. Sometimes the seagulls win. Alfred Hitchcock would be proud.:)

BrerMouse

Right now I would be taking the monorail back to the Polynesian to grab a cold drink and lay by the pool till we head back to the Kingdom tonight for Wishes and ice cream at the Palor.

Iknewagirlnamed

I'm sad because I had a dream last night that involved me getting an annual pass, then all of the sudden being back in Ohio an deciding to take a one day trip down there to Epcot in between my days off at work. I was getting ready to go, when I woke up.

TheJonesys

Having just asked me family what they thought....we'd be having a row Ellie wants to do Peter Pan, Ben wants to go on Everest and I want to do Test Track:ROFLOL:

KingStefan

Right now I would be taking the monorail back to the Polynesian to grab a cold drink and lay by the pool till we head back to the Kingdom tonight for Wishes and ice cream at the Palor.
I think that this is the best fantasy I've heard in this thread sofar!
I'm sad because I had a dream last night that involved me getting an annual pass, then all of the sudden being back in Ohio an deciding to take a one day trip down there to Epcot in between my days off at work. I was getting ready to go, when I woke up.
Boo hoo. I'm so sorry for that. I hate when that happens to me!

We'd be waiting for the bus to our resort after a wonderful evening at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom