Where would you be right now???

SteveVAB

Where Would I Be?

Wow! That's a tough question. Ok, so it's 8:10 p.m. so I would probably be walking around the World at Epcot or I could be in Downtown Disney people watching and shopping in the World of Disney. I will be there in 7 weeks!

Well, two weeks ago at this time, we were recovering (from our first venture ever to Blizzard Beach----LOADS OF FUN and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) at Ol' Man Island at POR. Last week at this time, once again back at the resort, though in the food court. WHY can't EVERYDAY be a vacation day at WDW??!!!! :shrug: Oh, how we miss being there!!!! :cry:

sillykid

9:30 AM. Walking fast from Tommorowland, to BTMRR. Just got off Space Mountain and am ready for my next E-ticket before the crowds get off their busses.:sohappy:

hauntdmansion79

Well it's 12:30pm where I am so I would be ready for lunch. Let's say I'm at Magic Kingdom. It's off to Pacos Bills! Time to sit relax and fuel up for another round of Magic Kingdom awesomeness!! But first I would grab a fast pass so that when lunch is over, I'm ready to hit a big attraction!

144 days to go!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Figment25

Hmmmmmmmmm lets see one week from today ill be at the Magic Kingdom with my wife friends and family with all of our Pittsburgh Steelers gear on. then at 6:30 its off to the ESPN club to watch the 5 time super bowl champions destroy the Denver Broncos again.. :sohappy:

C&D

We just got back from our trip on Friday (wonderful time, by the way; 'cept it was hot and humid, but not any rain to speak of).............................so one week ago (Sunday) we were just arriving and having lunch at the Perkins (just outside of Hotel Plaza Blvd.) getting ready to get ready to check into the "Beach Club Villas").............................then it was off to EPCOT.

Craig & Lisa

Spending or last day at WDW, more than likely we would be in MK going on Splash. The one thing that is different is that the whole family isn't going down or coming home at the same time. My DW teaches here in Jersey and her school district does not close for the whole week, so the sons and I leave at 6am and she comes down late eve. And then on the way home while trying to use a air tran voucher we could not get a way home for me, so I'll be leaving 3 hours after they do. :wave: So I can't figure what I will do with my time for that 3 hours. :rolleyes: I'm just kidding but it will be interesting to do Disney by myself.:D

Katherine

9:13

I'd be on Main Street making my way leisurely to Adventureland to get a fastpass for Jungle cruise/POTC depending on the lines but not forgetting to pick up a pastry as i stroll.

HollyBelle

9:15 am

Considering I just got back last night from a quick and excellent Food and Wine Festival Trip, right now I would be at MGM/DHS meeting Bowler Hat Guy. When I got back I was so sad to learn that I had missed meeting the Robinson characters over the weekend.

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

I think I would be walking through MGM Studios right now, maybe headed over to the Great Movie Ride with my DW. We probably just stopped and bought a couple of shirts in one of the shops...:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom