Where would you be right now???

DisneyChik17

Well... since the only EMH for today are evening hours at AK...I'm thinking a nice breakfast at Chef Mickey's followed by a monorail ride to the MK, then this afternoon we'll hop a bus to the AK for the rest of the day. After the AK we'll head back to SSR for a shower and a change, then it's off to DTD tonight for dinner. Maybe House of Blues tonight???:king: Damn...230 more days to go:hammer:.

I like this plan, but with breakfast at Trail's End. Gotta love that sweet tea!:slurp:

DisneyLeo18

umm lets see its roughly 8:30 right now?? so probably still rolling around my bed at the hotel room:snore:... but in an hour or two probably waiting in line for expedition everest

msmith

Well... since last night we stayed late @ MNSSHP, today we'd probably be late getting up.

Our only reservation for Wednesday of 'vacation week' is Chef Mickey for Dinner... We'll probably spend the day in Epcot and then head to dinner.

After dinner, we'll probably just take it easy and head back to the hotel b/c Thursday is going to be an early day...

Blackie Pueblo

Well, it's 10:12 right now so I'd probably just be getting in the door at MK or already in and strolling down Main Street right now just taking in the sights.

I can tell you one thing... and not to sound too cheesy... but if I was in the world right now... I'd sure be happy and looking at my wife and thanking her for taking me to my favorite place again.

"To all who come to this happy place...welcome!"
---Walter Elias Disney

robashmee

Hi

I would be at the cafe right behind the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Backlot express I think.

I can just close my eyes and picture everything about it. I can even hear the sounds from the show.

Only 308 days to go!!!!!!

Adrian

KaliSplash

Well let's see, it's a little after 11 a.m. on a Wednesday. I'm probably at Animal Kingdom, perhaps just off Safari and heading back toward It's Tough to be a Bug.

chels26

wednesday's we usually sleep in and lounge. So, as much as i would like to be in the parks(specifically MK..riding Space Mountain) i would be swimming in Stormalong bay at the Beach Club with my siblings and cousins

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Ok

Well...since it's 7:55 AM on Thursday Oct. 4th, and the calendar says that today is the MK's turn for morning EMH...I'm doing the best that I can to roll my DW and our kids out of bed and into the shower. A quick bite of breakfast in our villa at SSR and then it's off to the park. I'm thinking HM right now for the first ride...wooohooo. Gotta give breakfast a chance to settle before we hit Space Mountain...I made that mistake before...:hurl:
Now back to reality (and work)...227 more days to WDW:sohappy:. I think I'll listen to Park Hopper Radio today while I'm pushing paper.:king:

DisneySam

It's 8:20 am right now so I would be probably standing at the Front Gates to the Magic Kingdom...waiting to hearthe "Good Morning Song" and see Mickey open the Magic Kingdom.

mary219

I would be telling everyone-move move we have to get out of here and head to the parks-they in turn would move even slower just to annoy me!!!!:brick:

tonganprince

At this time, I would be strategically waking up everyone in our room. Once that is done, we will head over to ohana for breakfast, then take the monorail over to the MK. We will head over to the TTA, then cut through to the tea cups, then small world.

:cry:

LuLaSue

We would be on our way to Epcot with an empty stomach. My DH and I would hit Mission Space first and then grab some breakfast. We take extra precaution so DH won't :hurl: ! lol

DisneyChik17

Ok, in 77 days and 15 hours (the first official day of my trip) and considering the time difference, I would be just through rope drop and certainly on my first go of POTC and then back tracking to JC. Then, I would be off to HM. And by then, I will be awake and pinging off the walls, so there is no telling, but where ever I would be off to, I would be there fast. LOL!

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Our Honeymoon

Ok...it's lunch time so I'm probably sitting in Tony's Town Square eating pasta...gonna have to work these calories off this afternoon. Maybe a walk through DTD would help. I know I'll drop some weight in my wallet anyway...:lol:

msmith

Wow... Today would be an early day!!!

Breakfastasaurus @ 8am and we finish the day in AK with Dinner @ Rain Forest Cafe (maybe). Or at least we have reservations there... Not sure if we're going to use them.

Either way we're spending the day in AK so Kali, Safari, P-Whirl, EE, etc...

wdwmomof3

My sister is at Epcot right now and I wish that I was there too. By this time I would have seen a lot so I would be wanting to go to Mouse Gear and get that bracelet that I should have bought three weeks ago when I was there. We would be leaving soon to go to the resort to get ready for the night and then we would come back for dinner and the Illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom