Where would you be right now???

figment3258

Right now I would be on the monorail heading for the magic kingdom to get my girls their ears and a quick stop at the main street confectionery. Yummm, Next we would head to our favorite rides and we would be ending the day with dinner at the 50's prime time. Only 49 days to go!

EPCOT.nut

Last Thurs I was in my car at this time getting into my costume for MNSSHP. It was kind of rough doing it in the car.

:lol::lol: OK that just came out wrong. :lookaroun Anyhoo....

comics101

I'd be at whichever park has Evening EMH. Do they still have the evening ones? I can't remember if it was canceled for some reason or not...

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

I would be sitting on the balcony of my DVC villa enjoying my first cup of morning coffee while planning the day with my family.:king:

I lovethis thread!!!!!!!!! We do this all the time in our life!!!

Right now we would be sitting in the hot tub by the quiet pool in the boardwalk resort after a long day at Epcot. 15 Days!:xmas:

Skipper Dan

This is the greatest thread ever!! :sohappy:

I would be standing at the base of Everest... OR - since it's about lunch my time - the Pepper Market, at the Coronado Springs!! *thinks to self* wet burrito :slurp:

dixiepixie

Today:Sunday...2:27pm (est)
This time next week:we will be just finishing our little rest time at our resort after having spent the morning at AK, loading up the backpack and getting ready to head out to the buses to go over to MK. We'll be on the bus at 3pm, then off to CRT for Dinner at 4pm, then MK ALL NIGHT (PM/EMH til 3am), can't wait to see the Castle Lights........

ada0801

Well....in two weeks we will be on Main Street USA at MK, enjoying some hot cocoa, enjoying the snow and the shows at MVMCP....OOOOHH!!! I can't wait.

Jeff456

Well its 6:48 am so i would probably be thinking about waking up and heading down to the food court to get a muffin or something so i can get to the parks early!

Mikester71

It's almost 2am, so I would be fast asleep in my room back at Pop Century with visions of Epcot dancing in my head or nightmares of ToT racing through it. :snore:

DisneySam

It's 4:48 EST here...I would be on the Monorail headed back to EPCOT since I usually schedule a nap in the middle of my day [hey it is vacation after all!]

PS I wish I were at WDW right now = (

disneypearl

It's probably right at closing time for MK. So...I would be on one of the last boats on Splash Mountain and I would have it all to myself. My hands are in the air during the drop and I am smiling at the camera for my picture. :)

mousefan1972

Hmm, it's 9:30 EST. I'd be sitting on the beach of the Poly, sipping a drink and watching Wishes across the lagoon! :sohappy: :sohappy:

(assuming Wishes is going on right now!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom