Where would you be right now?

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Today?

Right now I would be headed to Roaring Fork in the WL to fill up my mug with a hot cup of coffee, then it's off to the lobby (what a lobby!!!) to sit and read the morning paper while the rest of the family rolls out of bed and into the shower. I'm always the first one up and ready to go...go figure...all those ex-military days...

Then...today I think we would head out to the AK (my wife's favorite park) where we would spend the day just enjoying life. It's good to be king...:king:

lpet11984

For me, today is definitely an MK day. I'm enjoying a delicious pastery while thinking about purchasing a pair of those light-up Mickey ears with a dear friend of mine, having our names embroidered on the back, and taking some fantastically ridiculous pictures up and down Main Street before starting the day out in Fantasyland with a little PhilharMagic.

**Edit: I'm starting to notice a food trend of mine with the posts in this thread...

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Tonight

Right now I would be finishing my dinner at the Hoop Dee Do Reveue and I would be headed to the MK with my family to take in Wishes...:sohappy:

Stinkerbell

:animwink: I'd be taking a barefoot walk around the resort we would be at. Just taking it slow and enjoying all the details and realizing I was there.
CBR is one of my favorites and we were just there in Sept. 06 and Jan. 07.

tiggertime32408

My sister and I play this game all the time! It's lunch so I would be picking up some fruit on my way to the Columbia Harbour House. I would have 1/2 sandwich and veggie chilli. We would sit upstairs (if it is open) at a window table and watch all the beautiful people having a great time while we ate. Dessert of course would be in adventureland - DOLE WHIP!

fredtom

Since it's lunch time here for me now and I'm a bit hungry, I'd be at Les Chefs de France having some yummy onion soup for starters.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

LuLaSue

It's Friday about 2:30 wandering around the country's in EPCOT with a Bellini in one hand and my hubby-to-be in the other. Stopping in Germany for a pretzel and relaxing on a bench looking at the trains.

MJMcBride

checking out the girls in Norway......or perhaps shopping at the tatooine Traders.....or maybe riding Kilimanjaroo Safari......no. definately eating a dole whip.....wait, I know, rding POTC, or Haunted Mansion.......The Wedway people Mover?

disneytati

Right now.. well... I'd probably be going to Epcot to have chinese food before going to the Magic Kingdom for Wishes. And well, I'd probably be taking a jacket, as the January weather in Florida usually makes me freeze! LOL

nthebulln7

It's 11:38 p.m.
I would be coming home from EPCOT EMH and then I wouldn't be able to go to sleep.... why?.... Cause I would be at WDW!

GoofyFan1

I would be walking from building 52 at the Caribbean Beach Resort to get my morning coffee while the rest of the family gets ready for the day. I love that quiet time as I walk through the island paths.

lpet11984

On the monorail to the TTC from the Poly, taking the scenic route and some pictures. Then hopping on a bus to MGM from there to take a stroll on Hollywood Blvd, taking a ride in a limo and an elevator, then grabbing a snack and settling in to people watch and snap some pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom