Where would you be right now?

LucyintheSky

No doubt about it, I would be in the UK pavillion, sitting in front of a specific lamppost, either talking to my friends, or else watching the British Invasion. I say that because that's were I've been nearly every day for the past year. I am extremely sad now, because I've had to leave Orlando for a bit, and I'm going crazy now. I'm friends with the guys in the band, and I miss them soooo much. They were so sweet on my last couple nights there. Argh. I want to be sitting in MY SPOT!! Everyone always jokes that they are going to block off that post, so no one else can sit there!

Stormy Horizons

At the Adventurers Club, enjoying a nice cool passion potion (my favorite drink) and probably watching the welcome party (or radio show....I can't remember what time the shows go on.)

bellanotte

Well it's 10 at night, so I'd be standing barefoot on my balcony at the Beach Club looking out at the Boardwalk and World Showcase off to my left. I can feel the balcony cool under my tired feet and feel the pleasant evening Florida air. I can't wait for all the fun I'll have the next day at Disney World!!

iheartdisney91

well since the parks closed at 7:00 pm today, prolly walking out of the pop century cafeteria/gift shop with my mug filled with the blue slushy, of course barefoot,and wearing my pirate medallion that makes me feel special. haha :ROFLOL: then prolly getting ready for a buisy day at MK.or epcot

Tiggerfanatic

It's 1130AM, and I've got my vacation video playing even as we speak, so right now we would be in line for the Princess lunch @ Norway - yummy pulled pork with cole slaw.

yazmin182

It's 12:15, I would be sitting outside on the little tables in France, outside of Boulangerie Patisserie, eating a fresh turkey and swiss cheese sandwich, drinking tea, and finishing with the Napoleaon for dessert, mmmm mmmm.

wannabeBelle

Probably getting to EPCOT After finishing a yummy breakfast at Boatwright's or Kona Cafe. Try to hit M:S or Test Track before Off Kilter starts playing for the day at 2:30pm. Belle

Jenngusto

I'd be with my fiance on Tom Sawyer's Island by the barrel bridge relaxing in the shade and watching the world go by...

Or, I'd be on Expedition Everest screaming my head off as we careen (spelling?) backwards inthe dark...

Or I'd be misty-eyed watching Wishes... and believing in the power of magic and pixie dust.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom