Where would you be right now?

Tigggrl

Sitting on a bench in Japan at World showcase, with a good cup of coffee, waiting for Miyuki to come start her show;)

Capt. Salty

After a grand bacon cheeseburger at Pacos Bill's, Queing for PotC, of course!! then after a cool pirate adventure, head over to Splash Mtn., then a quick walk to Big Thunder Mtn for a great ride and laugh with my wife and boys!

kreiderr

I just finished shoveling too. If I had my choice, I'd be walking the World Showcase starting at Mexico, working all the way around to Canada, stopping to eat, drink, and shop. At 6:00 I'd have reservations for the Rose and Crown. Since I'm on the meal plan, I order an appetizer, the most expensive dinner on the menu, and dessert. I eat slowly so that I time it to see the fireworks. I then stroll back to the Board Walk hand in hand with my beautiful wife. I have to wait until June:(

lpet11984

I would be in the front of the monorail on my way to Epcot from MK, taking tons of pictures and looking forward to going on SSE and exploring FutureWorld before grabbing a bite to eat in Mexico for Illuminations later on.

:cry:

:D

As i sit here in snow covered michigan, i would like to imagine myself sitting with my husband near the canada pavillion in epcot, sipping a latte, people watching while our two children sleep peacefully in their stroller.

ears2you

I'm sitting here on my lunch hour looking out of my office window. The snow and sleet has been falling since yesterday. My kids are home from school on a snow day driving my wife nuts. These PA nights have been sub-zero now for weeks. All I can think about is sitting in the sunshine at the Trout Pass Bar by the pool at the WL, drinking a frozen mango margarita. I was there in early January...that's where I would be...:king:

Where would you be right now?

seeing as i am in the middle of the same snow storm, i would have to say the world showcase, warm with a ton of stuff to do

Jabarr

Where I'd be!

Right now I would be sitting on my balcony at Boardwalk over looking Crescent Lake and the Bech club watching the sun go down. I would have a Scotch and a fine cigar while I waited for my princess to get ready to go dine at Flying Fish. :king: Yes that is sweet!

Pongo

5:21 PM

I would probably just be starting on a walk around world showcase, starting at Mexico. I'd be making my way around, looking at the shops, and stopping for dinner at China, Germany, or Japan. I'd make it to France just in time to see the sunset behind the Eiffel Tower.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would sit on my favorite bench in DTD between Bongo's & Wolfgang Pucks looking out on the lagoon with a Wetzel's Pretzle Dog and enjoy the warmth of florida...gosh I miss it big time..

coasterridr

Well since I am writing this at 6:23pm ET on Feb 14th I would be arriving at MGM or most likely already seating myself at Fantasmic, the show starts at 7pm, then immediately following the show I would exit MGM, catch the Friendship boat that stops at the Swan/Dolphin, Yacht/Beach Club and Boardwalk, stay on the boat to Epcot and arrive through the international gateway, and get to the bridge by France just in time to see Illuminations...whew.

toadh63

I'd be sitting at one of the tables at the DTD margarita stand near the marina, sipping a cold adult beverage after a lasagna at Wolfie's Express.

DiPSU224

Laying on a hammock on the beach of the Polynesian with my husband, drinking an Island Sunset and staring at the castle in the distance...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom