Where would you be right now?

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Ok

By now I'm heavely involved in my lunch, an order of fish and chips at an outdoor table next to the Rose and Crown Pub in EPCOT, with my DD (her favorite place on the planet)...I sneak a little to the ducks that are now at our feet...then it's off to catch the World Showcase Players...:king:

eroyee

:wave: Riding the boat from the WL to MK to wait for the 3:00 parade. It doesnt get any better than that, since I am looking out my window right now to see tons of snow and cold winds...............:cry:

mattnyc78

I'd be walking out of Cinderella's Castle into Fantasyland, taking a left and heading to my favorite ride, IT'S A SMALL WORLD with my family. It's tradition that that's the first ride we always go on when we get to the park. What a great way to start a day. :)

I'd be gettin' myself some McDonald's frenchfries at Animal Kingdom and get an early start to be one of the first people to be in the Finding Nemo: The Musical theater (do you know how long the line is to get into that theater????? as long as to Primeval Whirl!!!!!). Or maybe at Magic Kingdom gettin' some McDonald's french fries waiting to get into the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club again. Or maybe at MGM looking to where I could buy McDonalds french fries ultimately failing to find the place and get myself a salty pretzel getting an early seat for Fantasmic! Or at EPCOT looking for McDonalds french fries failing to find my favourite fries, go buy me some fish and chips, and go on Universe of Energy a couple o' times. :)

Can't you tell I love the McDonald's french fries? XD

lpet11984

Rounding out around the back of World Showcase...I would have started in Great Britian for a change of pace, so I'm probably looking for lunch and a cold, fruity drink/glass of wine somewhere around Italy or Japan...

Here's to days off of work, daydreaming about Disney...

dixiegirl

Getting off Buzz lightyear and going to get a box a popcorn then find a spot for the parade, if I close my eyes I can almost smell the popcorn!!!!

wbt06

i would be impressing people outside china pavilion with my mad devil stick skills it is always fun to show off a little

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Tonight

I would be just sitting down to dinner with my family at Artist Point in the WL. I would be looking forward to a bowl of smoked mushroom soup (the best I've ever had!), followed by a wonderful steak. Perhaps I would follow that up with a cup of coffee in front of the fireplace in the lobby, or even a quick bus trip to DTD to look for something sweet.:king:

lpet11984

By now, I've finished my tour around the world and I'm back in FutureWorld for a nighttime spin on Test Track before running back over to the lagoon for a snack and Illuminations... :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

I'd be probably getting off BTMR and making my way over to Tomorrowland for a cheese stuffed pretzel at the Lunching Pad, then its off to our spot to wait for "Wishes!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom