Where would you be right now?

DisneyChik17

I would be in Epcot, England to be exact. I would be listening to The British Invasion with a HUGE smile on my face. I would be smiling because I would have been there all day, in the same spot, except for a lunch run to the Electric Umbrella.

60 days, just 60 days.

Craig & Lisa

If in MK, I would be holding seats where the noodle station was for the rest of the family, so we have a great seat for wishes. They on the other hand would be out in the park having a wonderful time while I ...........just..........sit......there, doing nothing.:cry:

Having just spent the day snowed into a dorm room (same storm mentioned by several posters) a warm thought about WDW is welcome :)

I'd be in a good spot for Illuminations, with my parents and my boyfriend, waiting for the show to start and bouncing with excitement with every "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth will begin in..." announcement. Possibly munching on a snack from one of the really good bakeries or sweet shops around the WS.

Now I want to go back! I've got to wait a whole year :cry:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Thanks!!!

Thanks for all of the great replys so far! The local headlines this morning are about people who have been stuck all night in the snow on a ten mile stretch of I 78. The ice and snow made if "fun" to venture out this morning. The cold grabs you right away...then I sit down and read all of your great replys. Man, am I jonesing for a little walk down Main Street in the MK, or a trip around the world in EPCOT. Maybe a quick visit to the movies in MGM, or a a walk through the jungle in AK.

Keep em commin', your getting me through this winter weather...:wave:

DisneyMusician2

It is 9:06 AM right now, and I would love to be walking the showcase, catching breakfast at one of the Cafe's along the way. There is nothing like Epcot in the morning, especailly if you walk it through the International Gateway from the Boardwalk or the Yacht and Beach Club. The only thing I miss about that walk is it culminating at the Land with one of the Cinnamon buns that they used to do so well there. I don't think they have those anymore.

DisneyLindz

I'd be enjoying the beautiful scenery and animals on Kiliminjaro Safari in Animal Kingdom while thinking of the fastpasses for Expedition Everest burning a whole in a pocket, just waiting to get used!

Instead, I'm trying to get the motivation to get showered and dressed for the day, then head out in the FREEZING cold and piles of snow to try and get to work safetly. What a difference.

Ella's Mommy

Okay this is an AWESOME thread!!! I am also one of the people stuck in the snow:fork: So seeing as its 11:26 am we would have been at MK since opening. We would have already been on POTC, JC, SM, and BTMRR. Right know my mom and I would be sitting down at Columbia House to eat chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce and my auntie would be eatting fish and chips. We would be taking about the awesome morning we had that included not waiting in line for anything and how good the food at O'Hana's was going to be later. Then of course I would be rushing them to eat so I could ride my fav ride HM!!! I wish I was there!!!!!

Not going home till Sept07:cry:

Eyekimore

Where would I be?

Lazing by the Beach Club pool reading a book - followed by lunch at Hurricane Hanna's- then floating on a tube around the lazy river section of the pool. I can just feel the Florida sun:cool: - oh wait- that was the glare of the sun off the icy snow!

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Still Cold Here!

It's another morning of sub-zero temps. here with the wind chill.:eek: I'm thinking...breakfast at Chef Mickey's...and then...maybe a walk in the warm sunshine down Main Street in the MK...:sohappy: The weather report for WDW is calling for a "Real Feel Temp." of 67 degrees...compaired to here, that's balmy!:shrug:

Nansafan

Since it is just about 7:00 AM, I'd be sitting on the lanai of my room at the Poly enjoying a cup of coffee chatting with my brother while we wait for the teenagers to get their bodies out of bed.

lpet11984

Chocolate croissant at FountainView (I know it's closed, but I know I'm still in MI too...don't ruin the dream! ;) ), watching the fountain and all of Epcot start to wake up....

EMThompsen

I'd be on Expedition Everest! wondering how many times I can ride it in one day! Or perhaps on Tower Of Terror wonding why I'm on it again...and yes I would go on it again

lpet11984

By now I've moved on to soaking up the atmosphere of FutureWorld, and the Innoventions Area loop is solidly stuck in my head as I cross the concourse countless times to use my fastpasses, take tons of pictures, and indulge in whatever distracts me because I'm on no particular schedule...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom