Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

You guys have no idea how much joy this thraed brings me!
laugh2.gif
'tis the season!

donaldtoo

No, back in the day, I took all those upper level math and science classes and frankly I didn't care for the theoretical stuff 'til I got to differential equations. Then it all started to make sense. I really considered going into engineering, but the truth is I love teaching kids and making all that fraction/decimal/percent stuff make sense to them.

I'm quite sure you would have been a fantastic engineer, but your ultimate choice is very much admirable and appreciated. Your true passion for the subject is quite evident and I'm sure you did more than your part for a lot of young minds. :)

Nemo14

I'm quite sure you would have been a fantastic engineer, but your ultimate choice is very much admirable and appreciated. Your true passion for the subject is quite evident and I'm sure you did more than your part for a lot of young minds. :)

sometimes....but thank you.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
His response to the sexual harassment claims is just downright hilarious and totally inappropriate to share on here.
I heard this broadcast live, unedited, on NewsTalk 1010 in my car, after dropping off my son at school.
I laughed so hard I snorted coffee all over my steering wheel.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo I love my avatars!!! I've been at the hospital all night - finally home. Looking forward to changing into my new avatar after I change into pjs!!

Oh my. I didn't know. So sorry, and hope all is OK. Your mood seems to suggest all is well. Hope so!
So glad you like them! A very very Christmas to you!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom