Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
So hopefully this is the last update of the PUSH's Family Christmas Saga of 2013. We are going to have it sometime tomorrow (I don't know if there's a set time, but my mom says she assumes guests will arrive between 2-4pm). Everyone is coming from what I've heard, except my cousin's wife who has to work.

That concludes PUSH's Family Christmas Saga of 2013 (hopefully). I hope you've enjoyed this journey with me. I've felt we've all grown from this experience.

luv

So hopefully this is the last update of the PUSH's Family Christmas Saga of 2013. We are going to have it sometime tomorrow (I don't know if there's a set time, but my mom says she assumes guests will arrive between 2-4pm). Everyone is coming from what I've heard, except my cousin's wife who has to work.

That concludes PUSH's Family Christmas Saga of 2013 (hopefully). I hope you've enjoyed this journey with me. I've felt we've all grown from this experience.
I know I have. *wipes tear from eye*

NYwdwfan

Oh my. I didn't know. So sorry, and hope all is OK. Your mood seems to suggest all is well. Hope so!
So glad you like them! A very very Christmas to you!!! :)

My father in law isn't well - hasn't been for a while now - unfortunately there's not much they can do for him because they can't fix one thing without putting him in danger for something else. He's better off where they can monitor him. Hoping they can find the right combination of medication to get him through again. Thanks for your concern! :)

PUSH

Original Poster
So we've had a setback in our musical, Les Sageteerables. Apparently nobody wants to audition for the roles after I gave Barbra Streisand a piece of my mind. We are still in the casting stage, but the show shall go on!

acishere

So we've had a setback in our musical, Les Sageteerables. Apparently nobody wants to audition for the roles after I gave Barbra Streisand a piece of my mind. We are still in the casting stage, but the show shall go on!
Is this going to have a singing part for Russel Crowe?

Goofyernmost

So @Megalodumb never showed up? He must still be working on the musical score for his avatar.
WAIT!! You don't suppose that Megalodumb has a life beyond this thread do you? Na, forget it, he must have overslept or just bit off more then he could chew and couldn't get here on time. Should we organize a quest or is it too soon? Anyone have any shark bait?

donaldtoo

Time to chum the thread thraed...
Oh @Megalodumb, where are yooouuuuuuu???

images

Edit: Sorry, spelling error... :oops:

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

So, I've ben baking and preparing stuff all morning, and I'm still in my jammies!
So far for breakfast, I've had the scrapings from the fudge pan, some leftover spiced pecans and a runaway maraschino cherry.
'tis the season!
Christmas calories don't count. (At least that's what I keep telling myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom