Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

I am a bottle of wine away from being done with my Christmas shopping! Now if only my girlfriend would be done so I can get out of this mall. I swear every other song they play is a cover of "All I Want For Christmas Is You."

Megalodumb

@Megalodumb First let me apologize for this totally unethical choice. It seems that I don't have a photoshop capability on my computer. (I must look into getting one of those) Besides that, even if I did I don't have the creativity to design like most of the rest of you, so for what it's worth, here it is. My best 'borrowed" image (plagiarized is such a nasty word and non-compatable with the Christmas mood) I hope that you are willing to use it or feel free to modify it into a usable image. Sorry I'm just not one of the cool kids. And get off my lawn!
View attachment 41372
^Love it!

And my deepest apologies go out to @Lucky for being a day behind in this. Have been INCREDIBLY busy up here with work, relatives, and other yuletide bliss. But, with no further delay, here is your specially-made Sageteermas avatar:

Sorry again I'm a day late. :(

As I just told a friend recently, it feels like the National Lampoon Griswold family Christmas up here with all the shenanigans going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom