Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

That sounds so neat! I fully admit to having visualization issues. I can read blueprints and whatnot and get a general feel for what they represent, but I've never been able to really visualize them in a 3D sort of way.

Yep, we're all different, and thank the Lord for that! :)
Form what I can tell, You are quite the math expert. Kinda' funny, since I'm a designer for an architectural firm, that math was my worst subject in school. But, when I got into vocational drafting in HS it all started to gel. For some reason, that's what all brought it into focus for me. I just needed somethin' to apply it to in my practical world at the time and it all finally started to make sense! :)

Last edited:

Nemo14

Yep, we're all different, and thank the Lord for that! :)
Form what I can tell, You are quite the math expert. Kinda' funny, since I'm a designer for an architectural firm, that math was my worst subject in school. But, when I got into vocational drafting in HS it all started to gell. For some reason, that's what all brought it into focus for me. I just needed somethin' to apply it to in my practical world at the time and it all finally started to make sense! :)

I'm no expert - just a lowly retired math teacher. I enjoy it though.

PUSH

Original Poster
@PUSH, I present your Christmas avatar!

This could be taken 3 ways by your fellow WDWMagicians who do not post on this thraed:
  1. You are making fun of Matt Forte by replacing his head with Meg's.
  2. You are making fun of Meg by replacing her body with Matt Forte's.
  3. You like the Bears and Meg, and thus included them in your avatar. :eek:
I hope that they take it the third way. There could be some interesting reactions there. :devilish:

View attachment 41394
This is great! :D

Nemo14

Modesty becomes you. ;)
No, back in the day, I took all those upper level math and science classes and frankly I didn't care for the theoretical stuff 'til I got to differential equations. Then it all started to make sense. I really considered going into engineering, but the truth is I love teaching kids and making all that fraction/decimal/percent stuff make sense to them.

PUSH

Original Poster
You guys have no idea how much joy this thraed brings me!
laugh2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom