Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

Question: When and how do we reveal our avatar choice. Procedure, I need procedure. Not comfortable without procedure. Disclaimer...if that information has already been revealed, please consider my age and lack of attention span. In other words, be kind and remember that I easily bruise emotionally.

acishere

Question: When and how do we reveal our avatar choice. Procedure, I need procedure. Not comfortable without procedure. Disclaimer...if that information has already been revealed, please consider my age and lack of attention span. In other words, be kind and remember that I easily bruise emotionally.
I can do anytime after 6pm EST today. Tomorrow I am going out to dinner at some point so I might have to post mine early or later than the planned time.

Nemo14

I can do anytime after 6pm EST today. Tomorrow I am going out to dinner at some point so I might have to post mine early or later than the planned time.
So if we say by 8 pm, that would cover it, right? Or should it be earlier? I'm game for whatever.

luv

I'd like to complain about how chilly it was here last night and how I caved in and turned on the heat, but in know I'll get put in the corner or something, so I won't actually complain.

@PUSH
I have relatives who left Chicago for Wisconsin. They're much happier. :)

Sometimes they predict ten inches and you get two. Crossing my fingers for you.

Nemo14

I'd like to complain about how chilly it was here last night and how I caved in and turned on the heat, but in know I'll get put in the corner or something, so I won't actually complain.

it was 19 here last night when we got home, which was considerably warmer than the 2 degrees that it was a couple of mornings ago.

3 more weeks of this....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Our cops are just busy ticketing parked cars - it's what they're known for! Our cops don't like to follow rules, though. They park illegally so they can ticket illegally parked cars - makes sense! And I witnessed a campus police car turn without a blinker last week. And the cops speed. And they take up two parking spaces. Good times.

Yeah, her campus police are above a great deal. I almost got hit by his car one day as we were walking on the Quad, wide sidewalks, 35-40,000 student + staff. Dude took a short cut down sidewalk, no streets on quad. Honked at me from behind. Err

acishere

Yeah, her campus police are above a great deal. I almost got hit by his car one day as we were walking on the Quad, wide sidewalks, 35-40,000 student + staff. Dude took a short cut down sidewalk, no streets on quad. Honked at me from behind. Err
I went to this small school my freshman year and public safety pretty much just drove their Durangos down the footpaths all day, only getting out for food or to give out a noise violation. They always drove like they had the right of way too... on a path not designed for vehicles.

PUSH

Original Poster

@PUSH
I have relatives who left Chicago for Wisconsin. They're much happier. :)

Sometimes they predict ten inches and you get two. Crossing my fingers for you.
I'm torn with this snow storm. I kind of want it to happen because I really want to watch the Packer game in peace, but I don't want it to happen because it's snow. Oh, the struggle of living in Wisconsin!

PUSH

Original Poster
Gotta go take my textbooks back (didn't end up doing it yesterday) and hoping the line won't be too long! Be back later!
wave.gif

NYwdwfan

3.20 a gallon here, but I don't have to get out of my car to pump it. I'm legally required to sit back and let the attendant do it.

Yes - that's the other reason we fill up in NJ. It's at least 10 cents more a gallon if you don't pump it yourself. And I always seem to need gas when it's sleeting out.

donaldtoo

Yes, what he asked (except for that whole diclaimer in red part). Procedure, please....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom