Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh, and before we get the 10-12 inches this weekend, we are supposed to get some snow and ice tomorrow night possibly into Friday. Hip hip, hooray!

PUSH

Original Poster
We've had both extremes here this year. During the summer we had an extended period of time with 100+ degree temps, and we've had an extended period of time with -10 to -20 degree windchills. Can't it just be in the 70s all the time?

PUSH

Original Poster
Great job on the randomizing PUSH! here's my FL avatar if you need it.
View attachment 41324
Thanks!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do yet, but I do have one picture that I want to incorporate somehow.
evilgrin0042.gif

acishere

What ticks me off is when college students decide to pop out from behind parked cars and cross the street without looking, and they aren't in a cross walk. Even when they are in a cross walk it's hard to see them pop out. There was a "fight" on Facebook yesterday over one of the posts on the "Confessions" pages that said something like "To everyone walking on the cross walks, don't get mad when we can't stop in this weather." Then people commented that we should slow down because they have the right-of-way. Yes, but it's not as easy as it looks to stop in a heartbeat. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had to slam on the breaks because someone pops out of nowhere, and they don't even notice because they assume the driver can see everything at every moment. Sorry, that's the end of my rant. :p

At my college there was this row of academic buildings on one side of a busy urban street and a campus bus stop on the other side. During the busy periods when classes were all starting/ending at the same time, the area just becomes a mess. There is like 6 bus lines going to different parts of the school, thousands of students, and one faded out crosswalk that has a bus parked over it anyway. So when driving through it, it just becomes a game of guess when 10 people are going to pop out from behind a giant bus.

I nearly hit people, I was nearly by cars, and a cop ran a student over in this area. Fun times.

PUSH

Original Poster
At my college there was this row of academic buildings on one side of a busy urban street and a campus bus stop on the other side. During the busy periods when classes were all starting/ending at the same time, the area just becomes a mess. There is like 6 bus lines going to different parts of the school, thousands of students, and one faded out crosswalk that has a bus parked over it anyway. So when driving through it, it just becomes a game of guess when 10 people are going to pop out from behind a giant bus.

I nearly hit people, I was nearly by cars, and a cop ran a student over in this area. Fun times.
Sounds like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom