Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

When growing up our folks use to take us out of school from the beginning of March til the middle of April and we went down and stayed in our home away from home in Ft. Lauderdale. On the way down one year when I was small my Dad said hey, we're near the new Disneyland, we should stop and look at it.

Well that is exactly what he meant. He bought 2 adult and 2 children ticket booklets. We walked around at it all, rode Small World, Carousel and then pronounced OK we saw it now we gotta get going if we are going to make Ft. Lauderdale by night fall. Two very unhappy little girls that were taken to the New Disneyland to look around, literally.
Your father became history's greatest monster that day.

donaldtoo

We always have it on a Thursday night and tomorrow is half-day Friday so it is usually an interesting/entertaining post Christmas party morning.
Some of the younger folk really tie one on... :hungover: :eek: :D ;)

acishere

We always have it on a Thursday night and tomorrow is half-day Friday so it is usually an interesting/entertaining post Christmas party morning.
Some of the younger folk really tie one on... :hungover: :eek: :D ;)
My company apparently had theirs on a Wednesday once before I started there. It didn't go well the next day. They aim for Fridays every year now.

Goofyernmost

Thanks Nemo! :)
They're always pretty memorable for DW and myself. Others, not so much...! :confused: ;)
Years ago I had a boss that had Christmas parties every year. He was the owner and I was the G.M. The next morning he would call me and ask who he owed an apology too. My response was always... everyone! After a few years he decided that Christmas Parties were NOT a good idea.

PUSH

Original Poster
As some of you may have noticed, we have been without a rather vocal member of our community for what seems like a rather large amount of time.

We have tried to lure this member back with freshly baked cookies, but no luck. Maybe it's because one of the other members licked them. This person shall remain nameless.

So my question to you is, "Where in the World is @Bob Saget ?"

A certain member of our boards claims she has spotted Mr. Saget. She has photos as evidence.

fenway-1_zpsd2c823ca.jpg

Seems pretty convincing to me.

Please, help us find Mr. Saget. It would be much appreciated.

PS- The cookie licker's name may or may not be @Nemo14

PPS- It is @Nemo14
What is this PUSH person talking about? Who's Bob? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom