Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh, @Nemo14 I have so many good ideas already.
yelrotflmao.gif

Goofyernmost

I actually had the pleasure of singing with them in 2010 as they were out signing autographs after a concert (small venue)...we sang this (I did the bass part)

Somewhere my Dad has video of it...

Having been a Beatles fan for years, I have to say that of all the Beatles songs generated, in this case by Paul, Blackbird is one of the finest pieces of music ever written or recorded. The arrangement was flawless and the melody totally haunting. It is hard to understand how a group of "rockers" from Liverpool could create such memorable and wonderful music.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Having been a Beatles fan for years, I have to say that of all the Beatles songs generated, in this case by Paul, Blackbird is one of the finest pieces of music ever written or recorded. The arrangement was flawless and the melody totally haunting. It is hard to understand how a group of "rockers" from Liverpool could create such memorable and wonderful music.
It was a highlight of my night. It was my Christmas 2010 present to my family...they all sortof groaned when I told them...but...

We went here...

http://www.woodfiregrill.com/

My Dad, Mom, Sister and me. At the time Kevin Gillespie (who was on Top Chef) was still there, but he was leaving. We actually saw him twice that night, which made my Sis (a Top Chef fan) rather happy...

We did the chefs table, and I must say, it was among the best meals I've ever had in my life. My sister, who is a bit younger, told me today that it was the best meal she's ever had as well. Every dish was a surprise! 10 "courses" (all very small), but my gosh was that meal fantastic and filling!

Then, we went to go see the King's Singers for a performance here in ATL. My father (who is a massive fan) loved every minute, but I'm really glad that they had the intimate meet and greet. His birthday present from me the next year was a series of autographs and private photos I collected (thanks Mom for distracting him!) from them whilst they were doing their after show normal crowd stuff.

That's where it happened. I was joking, and asked if I could sing along, and Paul (who, by far, is the marketing arm of the team) asked me to sing. He deemed it worthy and called over the boys (sans Stephan, since I had his part, though he joined in for the end)...

I really need to ask my Dad to send me that video...wonderful Christmas.

My sister actually tagged me to plan something like that for this year, but post-Christmas as her fiance has to work the day before and after Christmas, as do I...

Goofyernmost

I forgot EPCAT was you!!!
EPCAT was the best :joyfull:
I wish I could take credit for creating that, but, I found it on line someplace and just up and used it as an avatar. Actually, it has been my desktop background for years now. My granddaughter thinks it is the coolest thing she has ever seen. So that makes me cool in her eyes. To bad she is going to grow up and just think of me as the old guy that visited once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom