Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
This made me laugh.

1461143_10152130120905329_1691438195_n.jpg

acishere

I've been going into this company's office to help them set up a PR department the last few weeks and the walls in this building are like paper. I can hear everything going on in the neighboring offices and know way too much about some guy next door's personal life...

Nemo14

I've been going into this company's office to help them set up a PR department the last few weeks and the walls in this building are like paper. I can hear everything going on in the neighboring offices and know way too much about some guy next door's personal life...
Do tell!

PUSH

Original Poster
Off to take my final final! Will be glad to get it over with. I'm lucky that all of mine were on Monday/Tuesday. I know one person who had all exams on Monday/Tuesday and then one on Friday.

PS- Keep your eyes peeled for any PMs. I might need you guys to feed me answers! Because, you know, you all are always 100% serious and never do anything to make yourself look stupid.

donaldtoo

Nude math is the only kind at which I excel!

@Nemo14 I did think of you during my test today. I could only get half of the answer to one problem and I thought "Where's Nemo when you need her?" for the second half. I can't even remember what the problem was saying, though.

Short of BM...I mean, PMing Nemo, you coulda' tried the above method. It seems to help her excel at math anyway. :D :) ;)

donaldtoo

Off to take my final final! Will be glad to get it over with. I'm lucky that all of mine were on Monday/Tuesday. I know one person who had all exams on Monday/Tuesday and then one on Friday.

PS- Keep your eyes peeled for any PMs. I might need you guys to feed me answers! Because, you know, you all are always 100% serious and never do anything to make yourself look stupid.

Hope ya' had good luck on the final final...! :bookworm: :)

Cesar R M

You need to work on your telekinesis abilities.

he should look up to mother nature..
they already made Telekinetic Squirrels..

SiqvvNl.jpg

In other news, I seen the DESOLATION OF SMAUG yesterday.
I was sadly disappointed. I loved the fight of the river but.. the special effects sometimes were outright ATROCIOUS.
The best parts were still Bilbo parts or Gandalf parts...
It felt it was a big downgrade from the first movie. (effect wise)
Let's hope they do not stay the same (quality wise) when the next one is released.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
he should look up to mother nature..
they already made Telekinetic Squirrels..

SiqvvNl.jpg

In other news, I seen the DESOLATION OF SMAUG yesterday.
I was sadly disappointed. I loved the fight of the river but.. the special effects sometimes were outright ATROCIOUS.
The best parts were still Bilbo parts or Gandalf parts...
It felt it was a big downgrade from the first movie. (effect wise)
Let's hope they do not stay the same (quality wise) when the next one is released.
Squirrel_Dug.jpg

acishere

No, that's one plus to where I go. They have the textbooks there and you "rent" them for "free". And usually when they say something is "free", it means it's covered in tuition.
Is that like a scholarship thing or everyone gets their book rentals covered?

That is a pretty good deal considering the amount of $ I had to put down to even rent a book where I went.

Nemo14

No, that's one plus to where I go. They have the textbooks there and you "rent" them for "free". And usually when they say something is "free", it means it's covered in tuition.
That's cool. sure beats buying them at the bookstore then selling them for about 10% of what you paid for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom