Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

Yum!! The house is going to smell amazing for days. I love that. What's cherry bread?

It's basically kind of like banana bread but with chopped cherries and nuts. It's one of my "have-on-hand-just-in-case" gift type things as well as our Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning snack.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Would someone mind scooting over to the World Showcase and grabbing me a Cronut for breakfast?
Refreshment-Port_Full_20024.jpg;width=640

wdw magic

It would be very much appreciated.

acishere

Would someone mind scooting over to the World Showcase and grabbing me a Cronut for breakfast?

wdw magic

I'll be in Manhattan tomorrow, but I don't think I will have the time to wait in the line they have at the original location. You have to line up at like dawn apparently.

MOXOMUMD

Baking marathon probably starting tomorrow here in Nemoland. We've cut back considerably from what we used to do, but I still have to bake a couple of batches of cookies, some cherry breads, and lots of spiced pecans.
I keep telling myself we're doing less every year but it seems to go in the other direction. Between now and Jan. 1st we'll probably do 200+ dozen assorted bake goods and then I won't want to see a cookie, muffin, brownie, mixed nut, chocolate or snack mix until Easter. :)

Nemo14

I keep telling myself we're doing less every year but it seems to go in the other direction. Between now and Jan. 1st we'll probably do 200+ dozen assorted bake goods and then I won't want to see a cookie, muffin, brownie, mixed nut, chocolate or snack mix until Easter. :)

That's the problem - if they're here, we'll eat them.
So I cut back considerably.

acishere

You are welcome to send some baked goods over here if you need to get rid of some.:hungry:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

wdw magic

As delicious as that looks, "cronut" is a bad word up here.

A vendor at the CNE this summer was offering a cronut burger, and many people were made ill. Turned out to be the maple-bacon jam that was contaminated, but before the kiosk was shut down, more than 200 people were afflicted with food poisoning. Pretty sure, those folks are highly unlikely to ever eat a cronut again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...urger-cause-of-150-illnesses-at-cne-1.1327286

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom