Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Because calculus is useless in the real world and budget cuts for college staff, they all live in vans down by the river. They have no other clothes or bathing facilities.
Nude math is the only kind at which I excel!
Is there a rule somewhere that Calculus professors wear the same clothes and never wash their hair?

$140,000 give or take $10,000, :greedy:my DD will graduate this week from U of I as a math major. :happy: So I'm a pray'n that Math and Calc isn't useless in the real world and she doesn't live in a van down by the river. :eek:

Please God don't let her loose her fashion sense and continue to wash her hair. :in pain:

Amen.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
OK, so I'll have to actually get very close to both soap and water. And DW will do my makeup and make sure she spritzes me thoroughly.
Oh, how embarras...I mean, HEY HON! Your the BESSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes she is!!!

I'm envisioning your spawn watching this transformation. Laughing going on inside my head. :hilarious:

How did anniversary dinner go?

acishere

A long time ago I volunteered to be Pigpen. Do we still need Pigpen? I promise not to get even remotely close to any soap or water before the special...
pig-pen-lrg.png
Ah, you are a method actor.

donaldtoo

Yes she is!!!

I'm envisioning your spawn watching this transformation. Laughing going on inside my head. :hilarious:

How did anniversary dinner go?

They role with it. they know and love the fact that dad's a silly goose and always will be! :confused: ;)

Thanks for asking, Gabe! It was wonderful! Love her more than I could ever properly express, but I'll try to do so to her the rest of my life. All I know, Is the fact that I'm one a' those non-deserving guys that was WAY lucky enough to over-marry...!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Megalodumb

I've noticed that @Megalodumb hasn't posted around here lately. He's probably too busy working on the Christmas special. And shipping out all those orders on the Sageteer merchandise.
Still here. I promise.

Yes the Christmas special is coming along swimmingly! We did the final dress rehearsal today of Gary Busey gargling mouthwash to the tune of Deck The Halls. The producers loved it, the song sounded superb, and there were only 4 fatalities in the 'Splash Zone' section of the studio audience.
George Lucas is currently adding the final CGI special effects into the Grinch vs. Scrooge lightsaber duel.

Meg Crofton has insisted she does some last minute value engineering to the final product, so a few scenes may be trimmed just a bit. It shouldn't be too noticeable once the final special is released. And speaking of, what say we aim for later this week to reveal the show! I hope you all are as excited as I am.

Megalodumb

Good morning Sageteers!

I posted this in the Favorite Christmas Motion Picture thraed, but figured it needed to be shared here as well.

A Very Sharknado Christmas

Apparently, this has already become a big hit before it's official release date. People have already been seen wearing "Team Santa" and "Team Shark" t-shirts. Which side are you on?

Nemo14

Good morning Sageteers!

I posted this in the Favorite Christmas Motion Picture thraed, but figured it needed to be shared here as well.

Apparently, this has already become a big hit before it's official release date. People have already been seen wearing "Team Santa" and "Team Shark" t-shirts. Which side are you on?

^^^
LOVE IT!

Nemo14

Baking marathon probably starting tomorrow here in Nemoland. We've cut back considerably from what we used to do, but I still have to bake a couple of batches of cookies, some cherry breads, and lots of spiced pecans.

NYwdwfan

Good morning Sageteers!

A smell an oscar!!! (And I don't mean @PUSH 's cousin of Sesame Street fame!)

NYwdwfan

Baking marathon probably starting tomorrow here in Nemoland. We've cut back considerably from what we used to do, but I still have to bake a couple of batches of cookies, some cherry breads, and lots of spiced pecans.

Yum!! The house is going to smell amazing for days. I love that. What's cherry bread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom