Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

I had a professor for two classes. He assigned one of his own books in each class, and both times he wrote a check to every student for his royalties. It was only a few dollars, but he wanted to avoid any perception that he was profiting from his choice of books.

That's cool.

NYwdwfan

So I wrapped most of the presents today - we've cut back on those too, so it was a pretty easy job today.

I need to do that. Trouble is - they are in the basement (it's unfinished) and it's cold and spider-y down there. If I bring them up to wrap I need everyone else out of the house and that NEVER happens. So I've been just putting it off...day after day...only a few days left for THIS game!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As delicious as that looks, "cronut" is a bad word up here.

A vendor at the CNE this summer was offering a cronut burger, and many people were made ill. Turned out to be the maple-bacon jam that was contaminated, but before the kiosk was shut down, more than 200 people were afflicted with food poisoning. Pretty sure, those folks are highly unlikely to ever eat a cronut again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...urger-cause-of-150-illnesses-at-cne-1.1327286
A week ago I had never heard of a cronut! Now it seems like every time I turn around I'm reading that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom