Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

I still have some of my textbooks. Does that make me a

a) geek
b) nerd
c) loser
d) all of the above

I still have some of mine too - you never know when you might want to sit down and catch up on Organic chemistry and Non-Euclidean Geometry.

PUSH

Original Poster
Is that like a scholarship thing or everyone gets their book rentals covered?

That is a pretty good deal considering the amount of $ I had to put down to even rent a book where I went.
It's for everyone. I'm assuming we already paid for it, though.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I rented two of my textbooks as ebooks from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Three books I had to get through the school. One I bought from Amazon because I'm evidently going to need it all four years. The nice thing is I can sell back the ones I got through school.

Nemo14

At least some of my texts were used for multiple semesters though - Chemistry used the same one for 2 semesters, as did Physics; Calc used the same text for 3 semesters, but we had an additional text third semester as well. I don't miss any of that!

PUSH

Original Poster
My favorite is when they have two textbooks for one class, and you use one textbook once and then you're done. Yay!

Nemo14

My favorite is when they have two textbooks for one class, and you use one textbook once and then you're done. Yay!

That's why my suitemates and I would purchase one for the whole suite and we'd just take turns with it. You just have to know ahead of time, but that's where upperclassmen are a big help.

PUSH

Original Poster
My English professor also told us we needed to go buy a book (it was only 12 dollars, but still) because we would use it a few times during the class. She never even mentioned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom