Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
We need to do the different holiday thing sometime. This will be the last weekend before Christmas (unless I'm living in an alternate universe, which could be possible).

donaldtoo

I've always said just put me in a room full of shiny objects and I'm good.
Now that I'm in a room full of shiny JINGLY objects I can now die in peace.

donaldtoo

How about avatars that represent our different roles in the Christmas special?

A long time ago I volunteered to be Pigpen. Do we still need Pigpen? I promise not to get even remotely close to any soap or water before the special...
pig-pen-lrg.png

donaldtoo

I have a Christmas mouse story too. Back in the time when cord wood became as expensive as fuel, we decided to put the Christmas tree on the hearth right in front of the fireplace. We had a fireplace with built in heatalators and apparently we had an additional house guest living in there. When we passed out presents on Christmas we had gotten some candy (chocolate) for my father. When I picked up the brightly wrapped package up I found that one end of the candy box had been chewed completely off and half the candy was gone. I found it funny, my wife, mother and kids did not.

I set a trap and we went out someplace, when we returned there was the mouse, stuck in the trap, still alive. It had caught him/her by the leg and had managed to pull the trap clear across the room. He/she ended up quite dead anyway, so it was a waste of time, but, a valiant effort by the little fellow/gal!

I have a mouse story, too.
years ago we were remodeling a house in my mothers hometown and we were there for Labor Day. We went out to eat, and when we came back and turned on the lights, 6 baby mice all scampered into a gap between a pile of boards. There were screeches and screams and all the women folk headed for higher ground; furniture, a ladder etc. "Do something, Steve!!!" I was screamed at by my DWifey on the ladder. Wanting to put a quick end to the entire affair I knew my next move...I jumped up high and came down hard on the boards. Problem solved in a heartbeat. They all cringed and ewwww'd. My reply...
"So instead, you wanted me to hunt them all down individually for the rest of the night?" I got no more gripes after that. And, it really wasn't that bad of a mess to clean up, anyway.
It has henceforth become known as The Great Labor Day Mouse Massacre. :p ;)

donaldtoo

Shouldn't that be

Poussoir, Poussoir, Poussoir, Poussoir, Poussoir, Poussoir, Poussoir

I think that's correct....I took Spanish.

Obscure movie reference...
Does anyone remember a scene regarding similar in the movie "The Big Red One" from 1980 starring Lee Marvin, Mark Hamill, and Robert Carradine...? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom