Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh dear, I was misunderstood.

I was referring to the Disney hierarchy and the names that are dropped around here.
Meg Crofton, Georgie K, Phil Holmes, Iger etc.

I can occasionally discern that someone is considered a villain, but not always.

If anyone feels up to it, I would appreciate a roll call of who's who, what he/she does, and if Dick Van 's name needs to be invoked in relation.
The only Disney exec's name you need to know around here is Meg Crofton (usually goes by Meg around these parts). She is a villain around here, and she is used often in this thraed. If anything ever goes wrong, we typically BM. (You can decipher that yourself)

donaldtoo

I love all aspects of it, including the love story.

I have seen the film more than a hundred times (18 at the theatre), but my heart still races during the scene when they are shutting the water tight doors and that one chap barely makes it under. I expect him to be crushed, every single time.

For some reason, that scene always reminds me of a scene in an Indiana Jones film where he reaches back under a closing tomb door at the last second to grab his hat. ;)

Nemo14

She doesn't happen to have a massive necklace covered in precious jewels does she?

No, but a bracelet was recovered from the sunken Titanic with the name Amy on it. She was the only Amy on the Titanic but she never mentioned that bracelet. We actually went to see it when the exhibit toured in Boston. They took our picture with it.
th

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Watching right now as well, too. Don't much care about the story created around it or the creative license, but, I'm a history buff and enjoy that aspect of it. :)
While I am aware of, and willing to forgive, a myriad of bloopers and errors in continuity, this one kills me -
How is it that Lizzie looks at Jack's drawing and asks her grandmother, "You actually believe this is you, Nana?"

Uh, hello ... Rose has a dozen pictures on her bedside table where she looks EXACTLY like that. One photo, in fact, mimics the same pose. Rose lives with Lizzie. Her "pictures" are everywhere in their house.

This is the only gaffe I find unforgivable. It defies logic.

donaldtoo

While I am aware of, and willing to forgive, a myriad of bloopers and errors in continuity, this one kills me -
How is it that Lizzie looks at Jack's drawing and asks her grandmother, "You actually believe this is you, Nana?"

Uh, hello ... Rose has a dozen pictures on her bedside table where she looks EXACTLY like that. One photo, in fact, mimics the same pose. Rose lives with Lizzie. Her "pictures" are everywhere in their house.

This is the only gaffe I find unforgivable. It defies logic.

That does it! I've turned the channel and am never watchin' it again. :bored: ;)
Oooo...! Check out that flare! I mean... :cautious: :cool:
Seriously, though. That shows you how little attention I've ever payed to what I consider the sub plot, I guess. :cyclops:

acishere

No, but a bracelet was recovered from the sunken Titanic with the name Amy on it. She was the only Amy on the Titanic but she never mentioned that bracelet. We actually went to see it when the exhibit toured in Boston. They took our picture with it.
th
At least she didn't hide the bracelet for almost a century, then tossed it in the ocean while Bill Paxton wasn't looking. That would be rude.

Last edited:

trr1

Tonight on ABC Family @8 est is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny freaking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a$$ down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.
eddie.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That does it! I've turned the channel and am never watchin' it again. :bored: ;)
Seriously, though. That shows you how little attention I've ever payed to what I consider the sub plot, I guess. :cyclops:
I've never watched the movie all the way through. I saw the ending first....the second time I watched the beginning...I've seen the middle a couple of times.

I'm pretty sure that the boat sinks each time.

acishere

Tonight on ABC Family @8 est is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny freaking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a$$ down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.
View attachment 41014
I have already watched this movie twice this Christmas season. I could watch it a third time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom