Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeah, I know. Just trying to be a wise guy.

Funny thing, up here we buy our milk in 4 litre bags. 3 individual 1.33 litre bags in one bag.
Easier to lift and pour than a full gallon, but you have to change the bags and snip the corners often. REALLY often if you live with teenage boys. We buy 6 x 4 l every three or four days. That's 18 bag changes.

And go figure, I am the only person who knows how to change the milk bag. Councidentally, I am also the only person who knows how to change the toilet roll, and put the seat back down.
The seat should stay up if you don't want your to get wet!

Just kidding...I always put it back down...proper upbringing.

Does the Toilet Paper roll from the top or the bottom? You better get this right!

NYwdwfan

That's neat. I love making costumes - my son was King of the costumes when he was little. I always thought he'd end up in a job that required uniforms of some sort, because he loved dressing up in costumes.

A woman that helps every year is a phenomenal seamstress - they give her the focal point costume of every show. She made both Belle's provincial dress and her ball gown from scratch. I need to show you pictures. Unreal.

Goofyernmost

Auto correct learns from what you have typed in the past!!!

FYI...the past version of WDWMagic would not even allow you to type "trucker" ...much less "duck" or "Dick" York/Sargeant/Nunis.
Auto-correct had nothing to do with it but when you see "****" in a body of text you automatically know it's censored and your mind tries to fill in the blank. I'd rather see "trucker" than "******"
It absolutely went into melt down if you mentioned Dick Van . One of the biggest names in Disney movie history and you couldn't mention it on a Disney fan board.

Goofyernmost

I conducted some in-depth detective work in response to all of the rumours, and I'm finally ready to make a shocking announcement about the true identity of one of our Sageteers. This should be kept confidential, so I'm writing it in invisible ink below. (Some of you will remember how to read it.)

Goofyernmost is really Joe Biden.
I'm afraid that I am unable to confirm or deny the above totally fictitious post.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
That's so sad!

I lost my equally loved Yogi Bear in the SanDeigo when I was 18 months old. My Mom said when they started backtracking they found my bear sitting high atop a garbage can so we would see it.

I hope with Social Media this babe gets their Lion? back.
BbeZIi3CcAAwFIY.png:large

Gabe1

Public Service:

New computer virus in form of email. Pretending to be from United States Post Office with a link within to track a package.

Don't do it, its not.

Oy.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Wouldn't that be an awesome Christmas story. Why does this remind me of Toy Story 3? I never understood why her parents didn't make sure Lotso and friends weren't left behind. I mean she lost three toys?
I can't find it right now, but there was a video I saw once that was really touching. A teddy bear accidentally got thrown away, and the Dad tracks it down to the dump, where volunteers help him go through all the trash to find it.

Also...this is a cool video!

http://www.wimp.com/christmasmorning/

Gabe1

Wouldn't that be an awesome Christmas story. Why does this remind me of Toy Story 3? I never understood why her parents didn't make sure Lotso and friends weren't left behind. I mean she lost three toys?

lol true.

I've seen posts that this plush is cub, Simba. Maybe? Cub alone in the world again.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Lol,
JM--Jedi Master @MOXOMUMD @StarWarsGirl95 @acishere

SL--Sith Lord @Darth Tater
Oh dear, I was misunderstood.

I was referring to the Disney hierarchy and the names that are dropped around here.
Meg Crofton, Georgie K, Phil Holmes, Iger etc.

I can occasionally discern that someone is considered a villain, but not always.

If anyone feels up to it, I would appreciate a roll call of who's who, what he/she does, and if Dick Van 's name needs to be invoked in relation.

JenniferS

I have been sleeping with the same teddy bear every night for 37 years. His name is Mod.
Whenever he gets a little hole or tear, I have my SIL come over perform minor "surgery".

A number of years ago, she took him for a week. She ripped him open, gutted him, turned him inside out, re-sewed all his seams, re stuffed him, sewed him back up, and created a nice yarn nose for him. His previous button-type nose had missing since 1980. She actually found his nose in his belly, but was unable to reattach it.

What I want to know is - however did he swallow his nose; he hasn't got a mouth?!

JenniferS

Auto-correct had nothing to do with it but when you see "****" in a body of text you automatically know it's censored and your mind tries to fill in the blank. I'd rather see "trucker" than "******"
Much like this -

i cdnuolt blveiee taut I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom