Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Much like this -

i cdnuolt blveiee taut I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I've seen this several times before, but it still gives me a kick every time! funny how it can be read just as quickly (maybe even quicker ;)) as if it were all correctly spelled. Love it! :)

donaldtoo

Wait, it doesn't replace itself?! :jawdrop:

DWifey has trained me well and I am a good boy...for the most part. ;)
I take care of the yards, the cars, etc. I also put the throne seat back down, AND YES...even replace the toity paper...! :jawdrop: Which, as we all know, goes over the top to the front so you can dog-ear the first piece for easy grasping by the next royalty to use said throne. :happy: :D ;)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
DWifey has trained me well and I am a good boy...for the most part. ;)
I take care of the yards, the cars, etc. I also put the throne seat back down, AND YES...even replace the toity paper...! :jawdrop: Which, as we all know, goes over the top to the front so you can dog-ear the first piece for easy grasping by the next royalty to use said throne. :happy: :D ;)
Hats off to your mother!
By the time a fellow finally gets into his wife's hands, it's too late to re-train him.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So our snow turned into a big slushy mess that weighs a ton and serves no earthly good. It's supposed to freeze over later to create hazardous walking, driving, etc. everywhere. In case you may have forgotten, I really hate winter.
I seem to remember you mentioning that once or twice.

Perhaps you get a petition and get your local government to ban it completely.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Watching right now as well, too. Don't much care about the story created around it or the creative license, but, I'm a history buff and enjoy that aspect of it. :)
I love all aspects of it, including the love story.

I have seen the film more than a hundred times (18 at the theatre), but my heart still races during the scene when they are shutting the water tight doors and that one chap barely makes it under. I expect him to be crushed, every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom