Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Let me give you some perspective as to why we had to drive a few times - $$$$$.

Flying out of Pearson (the world's most expensive airport due to fees, taxes and levies), we paid $1200 per person (x4) in 2003 dollars. Plus it would have been more than $200 for parking. Luckily my dad (God, I miss him!!) dropped us off and picked us up.
:eek:We paid less than that to go to Hawaii from Washington Dulles nonstop in 2012

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Holy cannoli! :eek:
When the 5 of us (DW, myself, and 3 DKiddos) first went in '01 we payed $198 round trip for each of us on Southwest.
Our most recent trip this past June wasn't much more, actually... $258 round trip for each.
Yeah, 'cause there's no way I gave you the right figure. Holy cannoli, indeed.
We paid $600 per person. $2400 total. Just figured out how I managed to double it. $4800 is what we paid the travel agent for the whole trip - flight, park passes and off-site hotel (please don't make me tell you where). Rental car, parking and food (again, mostly off site) was on top of that.

When you get old, the mind is the first thing to go.

I will go back and edit that error.

donaldtoo

Yeah, 'cause there's no way I gave you the right figure. Holy cannoli, indeed.
We paid $600 per person. $2400 total. Just figured out how I managed to double it. $4800 is what we paid the travel agent for the whole trip - flight, park passes and off-site hotel (please don't make me tell you where). Rental car, parking and food (again, mostly off site) was on top of that.

When you get old, the mind is the first thing to go.

I will go back and edit that error.

Yea, that figure, obviously ;), kinda' blew my mind. Whew! :confused:

And as far as the age thing goes, I can relate. I sometimes really....... Wait. What was I talkin' about...?! o_O
;)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I feel your pain. When my daughter attended Tulane in New Orleans, she would call me and tell me that some guy got shot outside the dorm or some other gruesome report. I told her that she was grown up enough to know that when your parents live 2500 miles away, that is not a good thing to be telling us. It kicks in the parental protective gene and starts us thinking all kinds of things like making her drop out and come home. NOW!!!

She finally figured out that I could have gone all day without hearing that stuff or things got better because she stopped reporting it, at least.

I absolutely love Tulane. My DD was offered a 90% ride to Tulane and when it came down to Tulane or the University of IL Champaign it was a freak'n toss of the coin where she would go. She made her decision the night before the final decision day and went with U of I, at the time I would have voted Tulane but hid my feelings and kept my mouth zipped. But she is now considering Tulane for Grad school.

U of I has had some real crime issues too since she has been down there. The kid that lives behind our property had the heck beaten out of him by some thugs, he was in a coma for 3 weeks and they didn't know if he'd make it. He missed an entire year of school recovering. Sometimes I just wonder how people get so messed up.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
And I've fallen through the rabbit hole again.
What are you people talking about?
Well, you see, @Darth Tater randomly went missing, so we started a thraed and decided to run up his alerts by tagging him. And @Zweiland , well, took it a bit far by tagging him nonstop. I think 30 times in one post just one after the other. And there have been conspiracy theories that @Bob Saget , @Darth Tater , and @Megalodumb are the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom