Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
I've held my mouth for long enough. On a dark, cold night, someone stopped by the thraed. This person was hideous, evil and blame-worthy. This person tried to take me down, but I said the words "affordable ticket prices", and she was forced to flee. Unfortunately she took two Sageteers with. Bob and Tater are both now with the most evil person in the world. Meg.

I am sorry I couldn't help them. I tried, but before I knew it, Meg had vanished into the darkness left by the burnt out light bulbs on the Grand Floridian.

Zweiland

I've held my mouth for long enough. On a dark, cold night, someone stopped by the thraed. This person was hideous, evil and blame-worthy. This person tried to take me down, but I said the words "affordable ticket prices", and she was forced to flee. Unfortunately she took two Sageteers with. Bob and Tater are both now with the most evil person in the world. Meg.

I am sorry I couldn't help them. I tried, but before I knew it, Meg had vanished into the darkness left by the burnt out light bulbs on the Grand Floridian.
But... I thought Bob actually was Meg. There goes another theory down the drain.

Or maybe that was Bob Iger. Perhaps Iger is Saget is Meg. But of course that would mean Iger is Saget is Meg is Tater is Megalodumb. Oh, the possibilities!

Last edited:

Zweiland

Are you suggesting something?
images

donaldtoo

I am now fulfilled. And filled. I just polished off 2 McRibs that youngest DD brought home with her for me. No Joke. I mentioned it yesterday and presto!!! Couldn't have planned this any better if I tried!!!!!! :joyfull:
OK, now off to the Trail of Lights...!!! :happy:
Laterrrrrrr...!!! :)

Goofyernmost

And I've fallen through the rabbit hole again.
What are you people talking about?
If you try and understand what is going on here, you will be a very unique person. Or insane...take your pick. You haven't been here so my recommendation is to just go with the flow and before long these attention deficient adolescent wanna be's, will be on a different track and you will then be able to, if not understand, at least go along with it.

Let me summarize all 892 (soon to be many more) pages. There was a poster on here that went by the handle of Bob Saget. Repeatedly he said that he was not the real Bob Saget, but we were way to smart for him...we knew better. He then headed for the hills or at least some parts unknown. This thraed was formed to see if anyone knew where he was. No one has totally fessed up to it though some have hinted. Several quests, involving dancing chickens, that Nemo apparently raises, have been involved in those quests with no results. In between quests everyone has simply lost their minds and this has become a thraed dedicated to simple displays of mental diarrhea and a talking trash can, interspersed with logical, highly intelligent conversation, provided by me, but nothing seems to bring them back. Sooo... just go for the ride..what could it hurt.:cool:

Nemo14

If you try and understand what is going on here, you will be a very unique person. Or insane...take your pick. You haven't been here so my recommendation is to just go with the flow and before long these attention deficient adolescent wanna be's, will be on a different track and you will then be able to, if not understand, at least go along with it.

Let me summarize all 892 (soon to be many more) pages. There was a poster on here that went by the handle of Bob Saget. Repeatedly he said that he was not the real Bob Saget, but we were way to smart for him...we knew better. He then headed for the hills or at least some parts unknown. This thraed was formed to see if anyone knew where he was. No one has totally fessed up to it though some have hinted. Several quests, involving dancing chickens, that Nemo apparently raises, have been involved in those quests with no results. In between quests everyone has simply lost their minds and this has become a thraed dedicated to simple displays of written mental diarrhea and a talking trash can, interspersed with logical, highly intelligent conversation, provided by me, but nothing seems to bring them back. Sooo... just go for the ride..what could it hurt.:cool:

*names a chicken after you*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom