Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Speaking of which, the chickens are late for their rehearsal. Has anyone seen them?
The chickens do not need to rehearse....they only do one thing and they do that one thing quite well.
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif
smiley_chicken.gif

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Well, you see, @Darth Tater randomly went missing, so we started a thraed and decided to run up his alerts by tagging him. And @Zweiland , well, took it a bit far by tagging him nonstop. I think 30 times in one post just one after the other. And there have been conspiracy theories that @Bob Saget , @Darth Tater , and @Megalodumb are the same person.
You know, I did a search for BS and DT, and noticed that they disappeared pretty much on the same day.
Coincidence?

Zweiland

You know, I did a search for BS and DT, and noticed that they disappeared pretty much on the same day.
Coincidence?
Well, Bob disappeared right when Tater joined, so that's why we (meaning the first inhabitants of this thraed, not me) thought they were the same. Later, Bob came back, so there went that theory. But you are correct that the second time Bob disappeared, so did Darth. And then Megalodumb came along. Now nobody knows what to think anymore.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Okay, decision made.
I cannot possibly participate in two frivolous thraeds simultaneously, so I will stay here, and eschew the Darth Tater thread.
Please support me in this difficult decision.

Now - back to descaling my kettle.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Okay, decision made.
I cannot possibly participate in two frivolous thraeds simultaneously, so I will stay here, and eschew the Darth Tater thread.
Please support me in this difficult decision.

Now - back to descaling my kettle.
While I do agree with your sentiments, I do have to take issue with your adjective choice. This thraed is far from frivolous...

However, I will support you in your quest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom