Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I hate helpdesk.

I ask a user to restart a printer using the power switch on the side. Less than a minute later she says that it's still not working.

It takes longer than that for the printer to reboot.

But, she swears she did it!

If I have to drive out there and I miss my movie (Smaug) AGAIN I'm going to be extremely frustrated. I already wasted 14 bucks because I had to miss my movie yesterday.

Just unreal...

Zweiland

Sadly they fry everything in 100% pure peanut oil, so I usually choose not to eat there. :(

It's usually Chipotle and Panera for me! Or Subway if I'm at school and need something quick.
Don't even speak the word Chipotle. My mouth is watering so bad right now... :hungry:

In general, I like Mexican food. Whether it's authentic or Americanized fast food, that stuff is amazing.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Don't even speak the word Chipotle. My mouth is watering so bad right now... :hungry:

In general, I like Mexican food. Whether it's authentic or Americanized fast food, that stuff is amazing.
We had Chipotle catered at work this week. Let's just say that once they got the order correct it was ok. I also found out that they evidently freeze some of their product. The corn in the corn relish was still frozen when we got it.

Lucky

There are only a few Moe's around here and none in the MD suburbs of DC. The big ones are Chipotle, California Tortilla, Baja Fresh and Qdoba. Last I heard the highest-volume Chipotle in the country was the one in College Park MD.

Nemo14

There are only a few Moe's around here and none in the MD suburbs of DC. The big ones are Chipotle, California Tortilla, Baja Fresh and Qdoba. Last I heard the highest-volume Chipotle in the country was the one in College Park MD.

Our closest one is about an hour away....:(

Cesar R M

Interesting how many people like Mcdonalds here, I honestly only like the nuggets and thats all.

I'm more of a Carl Jr's for hamburguers :p

but then, my real addiction is fresh pizza from a local restaurant (but ohh man.. soo greasy...) or chinese (which I do eat every week as excuse to shop, since its next to a supermarket)

I hate helpdesk.

I ask a user to restart a printer using the power switch on the side. Less than a minute later she says that it's still not working.

It takes longer than that for the printer to reboot.

But, she swears she did it!

If I have to drive out there and I miss my movie (Smaug) AGAIN I'm going to be extremely frustrated. I already wasted 14 bucks because I had to miss my movie yesterday.

Just unreal...

as a IT of a concierge travel company, I feel your way.. we have to deal with very dumb clients too :(

Goofyernmost

It did intimidate me though, Vista Way is not in a good neighborhood. There were shootings all the time Disney Property there. He told me he never went there after dark. (A good line to tell the Mom.) The other housing spots for the CPs, better neighborhood.
I feel your pain. When my daughter attended Tulane in New Orleans, she would call me and tell me that some guy got shot outside the dorm or some other gruesome report. I told her that she was grown up enough to know that when your parents live 2500 miles away, that is not a good thing to be telling us. It kicks in the parental protective gene and starts us thinking all kinds of things like making her drop out and come home. NOW!!!

She finally figured out that I could have gone all day without hearing that stuff or things got better because she stopped reporting it, at least.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Me neither. That's what the drive through is for ....

Seriously though, hubby bought me a McRib last month when they came back out, and I've ordered hotcakes and sausage twice ... in the past three years.

When it comes to fast food, I'm a Subway girl.
McRibs are quite tasty.

Goofyernmost

When it comes to Mickey D's, or Wendy's... I'll pass. Except maybe for an Egg McMuffin.
Egg McMuffins were my original addiction, but I switched when Sausage Burrito's became $1.00. (Big Mistake as I am now semi-addicted to them). Short story, on our very first trip to WDW back in 1983 we left home early and drove about a hundred miles then stopped and had breakfast at McD. I had Egg McMuffins. On the return trip we left our hotel in Kissimmee and stopped at McD's to begin that trip. Since then I have never headed out for WDW or left without stopping at McD's even to this day. Any road trip, starts with McDonalds breakfast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom