Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Turns out that McD's has not magically appeared in my kitchen; the dog has been let out; the cats have been fed; the kids are still asleep (teenage boys - probably down 'til 3:00); hubby has left for work; and this is my only sleep-in day ... so I am back to bed for an hour.

See you all in a bit.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Turns out that McD's has not magically appeared in my kitchen; the dog has been let out; the cats have been fed; the kids are still asleep (teenage boys - probably down 'til 3:00); hubby has left for work; and this is my only sleep-in day ... so I am back to bed for an hour.

See you all in a bit.
When you wish upon a McStar,
Makes no difference how chubby you are!
Any Big Mac your heart desires,
Will come to you!

If your fries are fresh and hot,
Regret the calories you will not!
And some nuggets with the sauce...
Your McDreams come truuuuuuuuueee!!!!

Nemo14

When you wish upon a McStar,
Makes no difference how chubby you are!
Any Big Mac your heart desires,
Will come to you!

If your fries are fresh and hot,
Regret the calories you will not!
And some nuggets with the sauce...
Your McDreams come truuuuuuuuueee!!!!

I can't even remember when I last set foot in in a McD.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I can't even remember when I last set foot in in a McD.
It is a guilty pleasure for me once a month or so. I prefer the breakfast to the regular things, though the nuggets and fries are hard to beat. Not good quality, or even good for you...but when fresh? Yeesh, hard to beat!

Personally, though, I think their burgers taste like cardboard...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
If they opened a Chick-Fil-A up around here, I'd never have to cook again. My husband loves them. we even have an ornament from them on our tree.

In 2007-8 my DS was in Vista Way Housing while doing the college program. There was little around there, the property is owned by Disney but is technically off sight, they bus them where they need to go. There was a Walgreens and a ChickFilA. He lived on ChickFilA and frozen food dinners from Walgreens.

It did intimidate me though, Vista Way is not in a good neighborhood. There were shootings all the time Disney Property there. He told me he never went there after dark. (A good line to tell the Mom.) The other housing spots for the CPs, better neighborhood.

MOXOMUMD

If they opened a Chick-Fil-A up around here, I'd never have to cook again. My husband loves them. we even have an ornament from them on our tree.
Our local one has free kids crafts night once a week. They set up by the playground so it doesn't invade the whole restaurant. They also have 1/2 price kids meals that night. This past week they made elf hats with jingle bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom