Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Which is why I'll still tell you that your "management" education is crap.

But, go ahead. Do it. Use those federal grants and student loans, to learn nothing of import.
I don't have any federal grants or student loans. I have two merit-based scholarships and my parents are paying the rest.

You do realize that it's not just management courses? I also have to take finance, accounting, business law, three Information Systems courses, Economics (well, I got AP credit for that, so technically I'm done) Stat, and at least 5 business electives that are not Management? Really, I'm only required to take 12 Management credits total.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer are definite top ten.
Those are hysterical
My favourite child's book is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
That book. Oh I love that book. My brother brought it home and I think I was more excited about it than he was. He enjoyed it, which is saying a lot since his attention is hard to keep

Cesar R M

Um...yes. Hawaii 5-O (and it's reboot) aren't exactly cinema masterpieces. They are pulp fiction.
I seen a few of the original show, boring as hell.
they tried to pull the CSI+POLICE shows badly.

also a lot of actors are baaaaad.
Hubby is trying to get my attention.
I am in the living room; he is in the family room downstairs, playing a DM2 Youtube clip of the fireman minion chanting "Bee-do, Bee-do, Bee-do".
Payback, I am thinking, for singing it non-stop since Tuesday.

He should be happy - at least I have temporarily quit butchering "Let it Go".
you can never have enough of LET IT GO.

shouldn't you be singing LET IT GO to him to make him LET IT GO with the minion thing? XD

And they deleted his earlier post raving about a "WDWMagic VIP named Luke" who got his thread closed. We should watch out for that Luke guy - you never know where he might turn up next. :cautious:
mK4QRtm.jpg

its a conspiracy!!!

I am old. I know nothing of this "spotify".
I read that Spotify went "free" a few days ago as well..

But it had the Tom Hanks character (I forget the character name) jump out of a helicopter and use a sport coat as a parachute! Who needs characters when you have that?!

Tom hanks did that?
Dont you mean the Camerlengo in Angels & Demons?

Also, speaking of Tom Hanks, just returned from seeing Captain Phillips.
Really good movie, always kept you tense.. not the boring flick I expected.
aaaand... I hope to see THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG tomorrow.

acishere

Tom hanks did that?
Dont you mean the Camerlengo in Angels & Demons?
That might have been Angels & Demons. I get the two mixed up. In the book the main character is also in the helicopter, but since he has no parachute he used his jacket to parachute to safety. The movie cut that, thankfully, because it was stupid on paper and would have been dumber on screen.

Cesar R M

in something completely unrelated, id love if someone could give me an extra like.
I hate to stay at 666.

that number as haunted me a few times in different sites (like having post #666 in a thread.. or #666 image submission in an art gallery.. ) D:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I know it's not good for me...but, I must say...not much is better than McDonald's breakfast.

That being said, before the helpdesk calls start coming in, I'm gonna go get some!

Sausage Egg and Cheese biscuit here I come!

mcdonalds.gif

Goofyernmost

I know it's not good for me...but, I must say...not much is better than McDonald's breakfast.

That being said, before the helpdesk calls start coming in, I'm gonna go get some!

mcdonalds.gif
I have become, almost in need of intervention, addicted to Sausage Burrito's. Let me go Ronald, you are destroying my life. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

EDIT: On top of the taste they are only $1.00. I'm thinking that they are going to get me completely hooked (almost there) and then raise the price to $20.00 or more. I will then have to start stealing from relatives to support my Burrito habit, be unable to pay my rent and have to live in a dumpster. On the bright side, I have my eye on one at my local McDonalds. I'll bet I will find some left over Sausage Burrito's there. Win - Win!

Last edited:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.

mcdonalds.gif
I LOVE Mc D's hotcakes and sausage!
If we hadn't just been hit with 15 - 20 cm of snow overnight, I would drive there right now to get me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom