Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

When I first met DH - he had an old Fury. Great car!

I remember ours being 2 door (I could be wrong) but it looked somewhat like this: The seats were cream colored vinyl which was LOVELY in the summer.

ClickHandler.ashx

acishere

I'm still chugging along with the laptop that I spilled water on back in early June. Still has problems, but saves me some money for now, so I'm okay with it! The battery is pretty worn out, but I figure it's not worth it to spend $70-80 on a new one when this one could die any day. Plus, the charger for my laptop died, and I'm using a spare one right now. Not worth it to put in over $100 for it... to me at least.
My last laptop the battery needed to be replaced and where you plug in the charger was broken. I gladly just dumped that slow piece of Vista running junk.

NYwdwfan

Looks like the snow has stopped here - or it's taking a lunch break.

Ours took a lunch break and it's back at it now. My kids' school sent out a robo-message they are NOT closing early. Hope they told the kids or they are going to be staring out the window all say waiting for an announcement!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Not worth it to put in over $100 for it... to me at least.
It's absolutely not worth it to anyone. Again, Amazon has them for about $20, a lot of them for even less. I saw one for $8 just now. We had to replace my brother's cord earlier this semester. For future reference if the spare ever breaks on you. :)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Ours is about done. One of the colleges is opening at 1, the rest are closed, and the libraries are opening at 1. Wouldn't have helped me to open at 1 as my final was at 10:30. Oh well, I will take it tomorrow. No big deal, more studying time.

PUSH

Original Poster
I like watching it snow, but I hate the result of it. I love watching blizzards. When I was younger (probably middle school age) I would just sit in the living room and look out the window. Weather used to intrigue me. During hurricanes I would be glued to the Weather Channel. Now I don't have time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom